Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sridhga

Be careful for banknifty still government arrives in Vodafone-Idea issues final decision.
If it goes in bankruptcy then lot of collateral damages will happen on banking sector.
So be patient and use individual wisdom.
Thanks

I really don't care for whatever happens to Vodafone Idea, or, for what the government does. I just asked a question on how he arrived at that number. Apparently, he uses technical analysis, and, there must be some workings behind that, like, measured move concept etc. This is what I am interested in knowing.

IT Act ammended. No retro effect tax. Govt took the right decision though 7 years too late and in the meanwhile the country"s reputation as having fair and dependable legal and tax systems took a serious dent in international investors .....Vodafone and Cairn will be beneficiaries.Govt grossly mismanaged this issue......

All Retro taxation cases to be withdrawn......Better late than never..........

Last edited:
IT Act ammended. No retro effect tax. Govt took the right decision though 7 years too late and in the meanwhile the country"s reputation as having fair and dependable legal and tax systems took a serious dent in international investors .....Vodaphone and Cairn will be beneficiaries.Govt grossly mismanaged this issue......

Meanwhile common man is still being dented...

apegaonkar9

IT Act ammended. No retro effect tax. Govt took the right decision though 7 years too late and in the meanwhile the country"s reputation as having fair and dependable legal and tax systems took a serious dent in international investors .....Vodafone and Cairn will be beneficiaries.Govt grossly mismanaged this issue......

ST DA,
You are rightly said. Now Finance Ministery put Government in tight position. It's like blacking own face.
I don't know but how they will pay back Crain and Vodafone PLC international arbitration decision went in their favor.
On one thing you may agree such flip flop policy , uncertainty, policy paralysis won't give right signal in international market.

apegaonkar9

I really don't care for whatever happens to Vodafone Idea, or, for what the government does. I just asked a question on how he arrived at that number. Apparently, he uses technical analysis, and, there must be some workings behind that, like, measured move concept etc. This is what I am interested in knowing.
Devil is in your details. ;)

As market has boomed same way many trading blogging sites have mushrooms. So many of us trying to peep in to them.
" when tide passes, then only come to know who are swimming naked"
TRADERJI has proved its reliability and authenticity over lots of ups and downs.
People will be back to basics .
That's my experience.
So no need to worry it's matter of time.
Still we are posting, taking advice opinions.
market / traders / trading requirement / style all moved a lot.. need chance to adopt new environment to remain in lime light

VI is UP 10%Today opeming ....