Day Trading Stocks & Futures

......the correction in last few days was not expected to be very deep to give chance to the investors to buy their positions fully.......

Smart_trade
Market can discount the same information / fact in multiple different ways/ intensity. It has a mind of its own and it does not discounts information in a way of Liner Equation.

Second Wave was much much much ..... more Sevier than first wave. People found difficult to get a place in shamshaan for last rites, forget about getting a bed in hospital. Crores of people became unemployed.

Yet in second wave market fell less than 10%, ........... as against almost less than 50% in first wave.

Seems that market is in no mood to give deep correction as a chance to get an entry for those who missed the bus (unless some black swan event occurs)

Many had written off this stock giving reasons of stores closing,corona ,competition from online portals, etc.......but the stock bounced back.

Taking some profits here.......
crossed 3600 now

this is what happens most of the time. BNF has reached very close to an extended target of 36119 and then reacted sharply in the opposite direction. to an astute day trader, this is an imp piece of price action to look for good plays.

apegaonkar9

Sold one lot of Reliance in good profit an
Many were either skeptical due to corona,inflation and not utilised the move from Covid bottom to new top to make money....few have invested but not fully ......the correction in last few days was not expected to be very deep to give chance to the investors to buy their positions fully.......

Few may have silently made money but not posting as they are happily counting their gains .......

Smart_trade
ST DA,
I am leaving in today so playing in future:p. You are accumulating money with long term investors king of HOLDINGS Bajaj twins,Dmart.
Nestle, etc.
Now I am taking privilege to rebrand you fro Smart_Trader to
Smart_Damani.
"Tuzi great ho tofu Kabul karo".
You are with long vision so you are minting money when others are counting losses on paper.;)

Sold one lot of Reliance in good profit an

ST DA,
I am leaving in today so playing in future:p. You are accumulating money with long term investors king of HOLDINGS Bajaj twins,Dmart.
Nestle, etc.
Now I am taking privilege to rebrand you fro Smart_Trader to
Smart_Damani.
"Tuzi great ho tofu Kabul karo".
You are with long vision so you are minting money when others are counting losses on paper.;)
Bhai I am a small investor and happy to be that........