Day Trading Stocks & Futures

iwillwin

Just know my father who is Doctor by profession has tested positive for Covid-19. He completed his vaccination. Due to age 84 and HR CT is high for his age getting him admitted in private dedicated Covid center.
Just my Self here was entangled with hospital issues. So I squared my banknifty position. With good 1250 points.
Now not able to concrete on market.
Sorry couldn't post funny lines on this forum. I may be watching the post but not sure about posts. Still I am in sound mindset not taking any position market.
All the best for everyone make good profit.:confusedd:
wish ur father recovers at the earliest....God bless him

Just know my father who is Doctor by profession has tested positive for Covid-19. He completed his vaccination. Due to age 84 and HR CT is high for his age getting him admitted in private dedicated Covid center.
Just my Self here was entangled with hospital issues. So I squared my banknifty position. With good 1250 points.
Sorry couldn't post funny lines on this forum. I may be watching the post but not sure about posts. Still I am in sound mindset not taking any position market.
bro, wish your father a speedy recovery and good health and body strength after recovery. Post covid care is a must.

I myself is a victim of Corona and know the post recovery weakness and time it takes for gaining strength for doing daily needs. It has been over 40 days after corona tested -ve, but still feeling body weakness, (though I have some complications during treatment, and it took some 20 days for recovery, may be the reason)

Your father will be back in good health soon. I will pray for him.

Dear All,
I grateful to you for your wishes , all your blessings and your prayers.
I am proudly saying that traderji and particularly this thread members provide moral support,guidance, faith and hope not only for stocks but most importantly when every thing seems felling darkness and no ray of hope around even for family issues, during personal mind and heart conflict, when seems to be loosing battle .
Providing HOPE AND GUIDANCE.
Once again thanks lot for every one on this thread and every traderji members.
That's the core of spirit of group.......

Dear All,
I grateful to you for your wishes , all your blessings and your prayers.
I am proudly saying that traderji and particularly this thread members provide moral support,guidance, faith and hope not only for stocks but most importantly when every thing seems felling darkness and no ray of hope around even for family issues, during personal mind and heart conflict, when seems to be loosing battle .
Providing HOPE AND GUIDANCE.
Once again thanks lot for every one on this thread and every traderji members.
That's the core of spirit of group.......
Prayers for your father to get well soon.
Remember, this virus is a smart cookie - it kind of disables the body's immune and response to earlier afflictions. So, be smart and safe-guard your dad against all his earlier illness.