Day Trading Stocks & Futures

brokenbull

" MEGA SALE UTSAVA" ( Jume Baji ) by Government of India. Government of India via NETI Ayog , announcing every day some sale or merger or auctions of big Central or State Government undertaking companies. I think they are one sell mania .
They are not able to get buyers for Air India, BSNL from ages .
Are they successful to find buyers , or simply Strategic plan to Sell at cheap to their favorite corporate houses like A and A ( Mumbai and Ahmedabad).
If they don't who else will be. My strong feelings are Chinese are waiting for such takeover with full control.
What are experts opinion from this forum.
Scary future.....
Government is totally exhausted and left with out of box ideas for economic development without impacting financially common people of India.......

You are absolutely right.
No private sector is interested in Govt behemoths with highly bloated labour force with killing pension liabilities.
Govt can not sell behemoths with out labour as it is a political suicide (all decisions are made on "what will happen in the next bye election " mode only ...
we are not china to send all dissenters to Gulags in manchuria.
Even crony corporate house allies (willing to accept bloated labour force initially ) will buy them for a song (pennnies on $ with ofcourse usual 10% for the big man )
So they are hawking best saleable Navaratna jewels first. (sell or partial list in exchanges)
Since all govts which come to power tries to build a cash cushion of say 5-10k crores before the next election, we have to live with this broken democracy.
Chosen rich at the top get away with donations to the rulers /enforcers.
Bottom 20% are happy to vote for anybody for a chicken rice +quarter whisky+doti+saree on the election day.
Only poor bottom 20% matter to get elected vote wise.
₹3000 /month (<50$) handouts keeps them some what content so that they dont riot in the streets.
Middle class you & me have to bear the brunt. Pay thro nose for every thing for maintaining a semblance of middle class lifestyle.
Asset inflation, tax infaltion , interest rate defaltion. Senior citizens & Savers flushed down the toilet:cool:

brokenbull

Metals are flashing once again on my screen... Anyone else? (From a small to medium term pov)...
yes buying in small lots (with lots of gun powder left to buy moar in a deeper correction) of course taking profits in morning pop & buying them back before close. Due to china's announced steel import reduction measures.. market has been beaten up.
pharma, power sectors has been on a tear last 2 weeks. Next metal's turn to get some love may be!

"E-Margin is a leverage trading facility where you can buy in delivery by paying only 25% funds. Unlike other leverage products, E-Margin lets you carry your position for next 90 trading days. In case you do not square off or convert the position to delivery, AxisDirect will square off the trade on T+90th trading day at any time after 2:45 pm. "-- Axis direct
Other brokers have similar facilities.
Will this make delivery trading more leveraged than intraday, post Sep 2021?