Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Romeo1998

these r wave 5 targets with respect to wave 1... it already above the 100 % extension target
1623404898187.png

and this is with respect to wave 3, it already above the 61.8 extension target...
1623404972419.png

Sir impulse waves kab konse extension par rukega pata nahi... i find it easy to trade corrections rather than impulses..... as long as the trendline of wave 5 is intact, means wave 5 has not ended

1623405164607.png

as long as nifty is above 14500, it is still in bigger wave 5 :)

Generics have been used in the government hospitals forever with the same results as the branded ones. Even AIIMS.
First of all how many of us on this forum are keeping 1 choice for government hospital ?
AIIMS is one of premier colleges and Hospitals.
It's my own experience that senior Doctors in government hospitals are highly skilled and make correct diagnosis with minimal test.
It's individual choices if his family member needs treatment what choices are our preference.
In India top Indian pharmaceutical companies manufacture very good quality products.
Just see daily wage working people are having fantastic immunity just take one or 2 tablets get well.Their babys are sleeping near road side very peacefully. Can such luxury we can afford for our children.?.
Our and coming generations life style and food eating habits are so poor and that is directly impacting our immunity.
Have we ever heard our grandparents having problems of vitamin deficit.?
In their times every thing was pure including environment. Not much stress. They were having simple food yet immunity was fantastic.
We need to reflect where we are heading and what we are passing to next-generation....
Quality of treatment even in AIIMS depends on ' Who ' is patient.
But it's sad reality.
Very high inequality in our country.

these r wave 5 targets with respect to wave 1... it already above the 100 % extension target
View attachment 46304

and this is with respect to wave 3, it already above the 61.8 extension target...
View attachment 46305

Sir impulse waves kab konse extension par rukega pata nahi... i find it easy to trade corrections rather than impulses..... as long as the trendline of wave 5 is intact, means wave 5 has not ended

View attachment 46306

as long as nifty is above 14500, it is still in bigger wave 5 :)
Gurudev bank nifty ko aj apne dobadia. Joking good analysis. Keep it up. ;)

Almost all meds in India are generics, basically copies of off-patent US drugs.
But then in India there are branded generics from known pharma companies and unbranded generics from unknown companies.

For unbranded generics, I am not sure what regulatory requirements are needed. For simple and long proven meds like paracetamol and amlopidine, I suppose this is okay. For newer and more serious ailments, I am not so sure.
Je baat...