Day Trading Stocks & Futures

shivroy

Learning License
1622561873028.png

Wyckoff experts, Please confirm is this correct accumulation schematic.

Thank you.

lemondew

Let me explain
Here is a group of successful non traders . They were programmers in IT companies and heres what they are doing

I think consistently profitable startups would be eligible for funding like above.

Now lets consider top students from our country in technology space IITians, RECs and other top institutes in cities or MBAs from top colleges the top 1% of students. They get placed in 2 years time they are drawing 40-45 lacs. They are in their 20s at this time. An average joe after working 10 - 15 years in IT companies goes to 20 - 25 lacs in their late 30s.

Now lets take a trader top 1% beating fd consistently starting with decent savings he has had and is making lets say 8- 10 lacs. After tax and expenses he will be adding 2 lacs to his size. May be after adding 2 lacs compounding year after year how much time would it take for him to become at par with the top 1%. He may be an average joe but he actually belongs to the top1%.

So how soon will he be able to catch up with the others.
And lastly we have pr sundar who has done well as a trader. A good video from him

.....traders in general may not be held in high regards because very few are profitable but consistantly profitable traders are always held in high esteem because they make money consistantly and it does not remain hidden for long time in the society......

PNB gilts ka div hai hi... shayad split ya bonus bhi ho sakta hai... and there are talks of special silver jubilee div... or may be this is a good time to trap retailers... jo bhi ho 20% uckt...

apegaonkar9

Dear ST DA and Timepass Bhai,
I am amazed with your depth of knowledge about technicals , overall market behavior predictions. Can you share your successes , what normally your doing to keep yourself so much updated with current scenarios.
Thanks in advance advance.
PS. I great admire of Jessi Livermore unfortunately he killed himself due to black depression suffering from long time.

Once again want to say in his word stock market is very expensive, exhaustive and stressful business. Here there is no mercy mistake, it's ruthless. That's the only truth.

Those who think market is easy way to earn money better stay outside.

I am amazed with your depth of knowledge about technicals , overall market behavior predictions. Can you share your successes , what normally your doing to keep yourself so much updated with current scenarios.
PS. I great admire of Jessi Livermore unfortunately he killed himself due to black depression suffering from long time.

Once again want to say in his word stock market is very expensive, exhaustive and stressful business. Here there is no mercy mistake, it's ruthless. That's the only truth.

I read a lot. Earlier used to read financial and business newspapers/magazines, now I keep myself updated on internet. I spend 4-5 hours everyday on internet reading various articles,attending webminars ( not on trading) on investing,retirement planning, estate planning,succession planning ,taxation,corporate performance, Govt policies etc apart from the time spent in trading/investing. But that is out of my own interest in these subjects .I dont think it is much of a work .One has to keep himself updated in knowledge be it in business,professions like medicine and CA,Advocates etc.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
The capital generation in traders initially is slow but when he becomes successful it grows very fast.It is not 2-3 Lakhs per annum but may be Rs 50 Lacs per annum or even more...it is possible and is being done by many traders /investors.....so guys have confidence and self esteem in yourselves. Trading /investing is a wonderful profession....it has no corporate tensions like company politics,peer competition.pink slips,chances of losing a job etc.....in corona pandemic also traders earnings have not been affected at all ...we are making money as usual...and we can trade/invest till our brain works, no retirement age here....that is great advantage of this profession.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

lemondew

Agree. It is unfair to compare two different professions and professionals. Anyways a trader will continue to do his business irrespective of his earning.

The capital generation in traders initially is slow but when he becomes successful it grows very fast.It is not 2-3 Lakhs per annum but may be Rs 50 Lacs per annum or even more...it is possible and is being done by many traders /investors.....so guys have confidence and self esteem in yourselves. Trading /investing is a wonderful profession....it has no corporate tensions like company politics,peer competition.pink slips,chances of losing a job etc.....in corona pandemic also traders earnings have not been affected at all ...we are making money as usual...and we can trade/invest till our brain works, no retirement age here....that is great advantage of this profession.

Smart_trade

Don't include me with ST. I am a struggler and a loser still :)