Day Trading Stocks & Futures

@Smart_trade sir I learnt alot from you now please have alook at chart where you will manage profits on short side in this vertical downfall. please guide.
I have never traded Bitcoins so my reply below is on my general chart reading.
I will book most of my profits on the hammer candle printed at the bottom. Reasons :

1) By the time the market reached the bottom, it was well extended on the downside so an alert trader is on lookout for profit booking.
2) The candle before the bottom is a large red bar and almost vertical fall. The markets will generally bottom on such bars or in next bar. So during this bar we should be ready to go for profit booking.
3) I will give chance to one more bar after this large bar before the swing low. The reason is the market may print another big red bar........so be in profit booking mode but give one more bar chance to the market.
4) The swing low bar is a longed leg hammer......the market pulled up from the bottom strongly so this is a sign to book most of our profits. The next bar is a green candle which engulfed the hammer red body...this is a last call for booking any short position left.

Markets make swing bottoms on such large bars and alert traders use them to their advantage.........

Smart_trade

Last edited:
@Smart_trade guru ji aap dhanya ho jug jug jio sir :) sir one question I entered on long at the circle marked above and exit half at resistance line and my stop was below pivot low-1ATR but risk reward was not favourable . reason for long price above 50 day moving average and break out of pivot and buy at pull back . so sir whats your opinion how will you trade ,as it hitted my stoploss and i took short below second last canlde as area of value.

@Smart_trade guru ji aap dhanya ho jug jug jio sir :) sir one question I entered on long at the circle marked above and exit half at resistance line and my stop was below pivot low-1ATR but risk reward was not favourable . reason for long price above 50 day moving average and break out of pivot and buy at pull back . so sir whats your opinion how will you trade ,as it hitted my stoploss and i took short below second last canlde as area of value.
Your entry in the long trade was fine as the market was taking out the pivot made above ERL. Selling 1/2 qty at the resistance is also correct.Hitting the stop is unfortunate but we are in a downtrend and the fact that the market is not able to take out the resistance level ( red horizontal line on the chart ) was an indication of not staying in long position for a long time.Overstay in long position is not welcome here.....

I will go short when the pivot low gets broken after trying to clear the resistance for the second time ( actually it was third attempt to clear the resistance) and failed ( in 3rd large red candle from the end)

Smart_trade

Last edited:

Romeo1998

dur dur ka trendline torke banknipty hawa me ud gaya :DD:DD:DD jo bear tha wo expiry ke baad bull ban gaya :DD:DD:DD
ab direct break lagega 36k :DD:DD:DD

1621669176872.png

35k have highest resistance, par udar bhi support add ho raha :DD:DD:DD jab 35k ka resitence khali hoga tho banknipty 36k thak ud jayega :DD:DD:DD

1621669523361.png

mumbai ka king kon, Bhiku Mhatre :DD:DD:DD

mai 10-15 year bara hota tho Michelle Rodriguez ko marry proposal bhejta :DD:DD:DD what a beauty lady n very nice driving also :DD:DD:DD

tenor.gif
tenor (3).gif
cdb0394101a031bfe9c1267988eb78cc.gif
38fd8b048233849d5858be404a51b57a.gif
tenor (2).gif
a9dd6db4aee6d3674d61eeff7fa1cf57.gif
tenor (1).gif

you can not depend on Jio for speculating in markets .
Airtel is the best . 1.5gb/day 28/56/84 day pack is good during trading hours. (no double data / midnight free data etc in Airtel)
For browsing/ytube/download etc You can consider IDEA (if the signal is good in your area) 1.5+1.5 gb double data/ weekend roll over + midnight to 6am free data ( I download a lot during this free period ) 56/84 day package in IDEA/VODA is worth the money if you get 4G speed from your nearest tower.
I have both Aitel+IDEA sim in Redmi 7 >portable hotspot from Phone to laptop (no seperate wifi) .
I never trust Jio & I dont have a jio sim. I dis connected ACT broad band 7-8 months ago
View attachment 46086
Thank you for sharing valuable info.