Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

bitcoin trading is legal in india? which website or company allows u to trade in bitcoin ...how do u transfer money to/from the account to ur bank account
Is Bitcoin legal in India? What is tax rate on Bitcoin profits? (cleartax.in)
Read here.

Im not trading(investing), but a keen tracker bcos few months ago FM dropped a bomb of uncertainty and, in the last few years, every now and then RBI/Govt etc keep doing the same.
And they keep flagging you, even in ITR form there is a special section inquiring if one dealt with crypto etc. unnecessary grey area tangles.

But there are many legal platforms based in India that do proper KYC and trading.
Im of the view that crypto be regulated and would like to trade/invest in it but until then i don't want headaches and heartaches.
Once regulated, it wouldn't be like a ponzi scheme that it resembles currently.

Last edited:
Is Bitcoin legal in India? What is tax rate on Bitcoin profits? (cleartax.in)
Read here.

Im not trading(investing), but a keen tracker bcos few months ago FM dropped a bomb of uncertainty and, in the last few years, every now and then RBI/Govt etc keep doing the same.
And they keep flagging you, even in ITR form there is a special section inquiring if one dealt with crypto etc. unnecessary grey area tangles.

But there are many legal platforms based in India that do proper KYC and trading.
Im of the view that crypto be regulated and would like to trade/invest in it but until then i don't want headaches and heartaches.
Once regulated, it wouldn't be like a ponzi scheme that it resembles currently.
Yeah. "Ponzi" is being used w.r.t crypto too often these days.

I was using mobile hotspot (Jio) from two different phones.
Youtube is working fine!
Amazon, trading view, fyers, shoonya not opening at all. But Kite was opening but not updating.

Just now tried Jiofi it worked ok. on all sites.
On taking a second sim (another operator), Jio's net became OK.;). All sites are opening. Otherwise I was buying add on data coupons every other day, and still experiencing shortage. My theory: The more youtube we watch, the more ads Google can show us =>the more data sale for Jio. Otherwise how to explain other sites not opening, while youtube does?

Last edited:

brokenbull

On taking a second sim (another operator), Jio's net became OK.;). All sites are opening. Otherwise I was buying add on data coupons every other day, and still experiencing shortage. My theory: The more youtube we watch, the more ads Google can show us =>the more data sale for Jio. Otherwise how to explain other sites not opening, while youtube does?
you can not depend on Jio for speculating in markets .
Airtel is the best . 1.5gb/day 28/56/84 day pack is good during trading hours. (no double data / midnight free data etc in Airtel)
For browsing/ytube/download etc You can consider IDEA (if the signal is good in your area) 1.5+1.5 gb double data/ weekend roll over + midnight to 6am free data ( I download a lot during this free period ) 56/84 day package in IDEA/VODA is worth the money if you get 4G speed from your nearest tower.
I have both Aitel+IDEA sim in Redmi 7 >portable hotspot from Phone to laptop (no seperate wifi) .
I never trust Jio & I dont have a jio sim. I dis connected ACT broad band 7-8 months ago
1621602728117.png

Last edited: