Day Trading Stocks & Futures

My BankBEES are 12 yrs senior citzen time-wise ! :)
Still holding !
So you are a long term investor in Bank Bees....how much return it gives on average per annum ?

Last edited:
Till last few days investors were saying " why market is not giving any correction...." now the correction is here and now people are saying " why so much correction...where will it end ?" Enjoy the correction and use it to our advantage........

Status quo wale traders hai idhar St da. 100 points idhar udhar mein khush. Btw is this the big one you were talking about ?

Status quo wale traders hai idhar St da. 100 points idhar udhar mein khush. Btw is this the big one you were talking about ?
Yes I was expecting this drastic fall....kept lot of firepower in reserve for a fall like this.....

Nish

So you are a long term investor in Bank Bees....how much return it gives on average per annum ?
I have large qty of N and BankBEES !
Every year, I off-load 10 percen of BEES and convert it to Gold or Silver or some value investment ! .. And in large corrections add some more BEES.

Last One years returns in BankBEES is around 18 % !

I suffered lot of pain in R stocks like RPower etc, nearly 15 to 40 % . Luckily I am out of that mess , few years back and recovered most loss !

Very rarely I invest in penny stocks like Voda-Idea, buaght at junk-cheap around 3.80 - currently approx 3 times returns - expecting 20 plus price in an year - hopefully or at the most SL may trigger !