Day Trading Stocks & Futures

@Smart_trade Sir,
Need your feedback on "Intraday Mini-Flow" method.

Sir,
i know this is very old method, but i went through all the posts in that thread along with Nifty's chart of 2008. I got a hold on the method. I back tested it on Nifty for Jan'21, and the result was okish (550 points), traded it live this entire week, result was again okish. By risking 1R per day, was able to achieve 1.5 R (total in this week).

Since you are the only person available who traded that method live, would need to know ur feerback on it. Is it that i understood it wrong or this method actually gives very poor RR. I liked the method as it perfectly suits my personality, but because of poor RR, i am little hesitent to adopt it.

@Smart_trade Sir,
Need your feedback on "Intraday Mini-Flow" method.

Sir,
i know this is very old method, but i went through all the posts in that thread along with Nifty's chart of 2008. I got a hold on the method. I back tested it on Nifty for Jan'21, and the result was okish (550 points), traded it live this entire week, result was again okish. By risking 1R per day, was able to achieve 1.5 R (total in this week).

Since you are the only person available who traded that method live, would need to know ur feerback on it. Is it that i understood it wrong or this method actually gives very poor RR. I liked the method as it perfectly suits my personality, but because of poor RR, i am little hesitent to adopt it.
The method should give much better returns in current trending environment....I would suggest Intraday Flow or IDF for intraday.....that is a much superior system for intraday trading in my view.

Smart_trade

Yes sir!

Thanks to your advice ... from a long term investment perspective I have kept adding and holding. The price of the initial purchase was 880 or 1000 I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great going...that is the power of holding a wealth compounder for long period of time.......wealth is made in them by holding .