Day Trading Stocks & Futures

ncube

If anyone has bought on any 4 of those 9 instances, still today he is sitting on handsome profits......when the fall is too sharp, instead of 25 % one could have bought 10 % or even 5 % and made money.......after the market turned, I am sure nobody could buy as all were witnessing the rally is disbelief and many were waiting for another lower bottom to be made, at 12300 people were expecting double top and crash.........so best is never to go by what CNBC or any other channel or any forum says...use our own judgement .
Just to add we do not even have to catch all falling knifes, its best to leave it to the institutional guys. The key edge for retailers is that we have the liberty to stay on the sidelines and wait for the right opportunity and be nimble when the need arises. During sharp down moves even a simple rule of buying at the previous day high/high of the fall candle day can give excellent returns...this ensures we ride the trend and not left out.

Market participants are scared that FM will put some adverse conditions in LTCG or STT......as I read the Govt actions, nothing bad is likely to come in the budget. The Govt wants booming stock markets as they have to complete their disinvestment programmes and they will not do something which will kill the market. Even if there is some tinckering with LTCG or STT, it will have very short term effect and market will dip marginally.They will bring some small surcharge as Covid surcharge to fund Covid vaccination programme. With current farmers agitation going the way it is, Govt will not like to rock the boat too much in the budget.

So I am acting on my view but I reserve my right to be wrong in my view .My view is long term view of next 3-4 years, not a daytrading or even swing trading view.

Last edited:

travi

Market participants are scared that FM will put some adverse conditions in LTCG or STT......as I read the Govt actions, nothing bad is likely to come in the budget. The Govt wants booming stock markets as they have to complete their disinvestment programmes and they will not do something which will kill the market. Even if there is some tinckering with LTCG or STT, it will have very short term effect and market will dip marginally.They will bring some small surcharge as Covid surcharge to fund Covid vaccination programme. With current farmers agitation going the way it is, Govt will not like to rock the boat too much in the budget.

So I am acting on my view but I reserve my right to be wrong in my view .My view is long term view of next 3-4 years, not a daytrading or even swing trading view.
so 14K is bottom or 13.5 or 13? :DD
or 5k :p

i was also wondering, what happens when all the liquidity that came from debt market decides to back in few years.

so 14K is bottom or 13.5 or 13? :DD
or 5k :p

i was also wondering, what happens when all the liquidity that came from debt market decides to back in few years.
14 K may not be the bottom even if there is nothing disturbing in the budget the market may correct 10-15 % so that gives a deeper target of 13500 to 13000. ...5 K tho ab bhool hi jao.As long as central banks are keeping the liquidity tap open, the liquidity will not go back to debt market as debt market returns are too low......the party is likely to continue for 2-3 more years.

travi

14 K may not be the bottom even if there is nothing disturbing in the budget the market may correct 10-15 % so that gives a deeper target of 13500 to 13000. ...5 K tho ab bhool hi jao.As long as central banks are keeping the liquidity tap open, the liquidity will not go back to debt market as debt market returns are too low......the party is likely to continue for 2-3 more years.
im happy it is in line with 13K range :)

While the budget event on Monday may be a soothing exercise, the kicker will come during the 2 budget sessions, which extend into March. Also, there may be a plethora of "course corrections" during the year.

I guess the next 2 years will be iron fist in velvet glove kind of taxaction actions.