Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I hate your logic because I am constantly getting health/life insurance calls and now I am really afraid... ;)
Dont feel afraid of any health issue.....Hurry,Worry and Curry ( meaning fast lifestyle,Mental worries and spicy food ) are all responsible for health problems....eat well ,do atleast 50 min excercise and be worryfree and dont bother about health/life insurance calls...enjoy life....:)

Break down below recent low. Everybody would be short now. May be a day or two of fall then it would reverse. Most likely we start new up move on budget day or next day itself.
Market is really testing patience,
If taken Short position then
Market moves upward and vice-versa.
Salute to big players.
Now all longs have taken out.
Now if taken short then they will take upward.
All Funda are Burnet at end at trading sessions.
This is happening before trading holiday.
Ps. I have nifty long March expiry.
Ready to buy one lot if it falls 500 points from my purchase price. Let's see ;)
Expert opinion welcome.

I am so sorry I didnt knew about all this but if I have to learn whose youtube videos should I follow let me know. I just want to learn and be an expert. So which is the best way to learn about risk profile (trade pyschology) and whole history behind any stock. Any best person you followed up and reach till here and became and expert. You are my seniors and I am ready to study hard if given a chance to understand the market. Also I keep making charts like these to understand the stocks which are growing and falling. I am sorry if I have offended you in anyways.
Hi Chandann
If you want to learn, there are so many threads in this forum.Go through them & you will find so many things to learn.
a)I am assuming you are a beginner in market. Nobody can be expert of market forever.Its a learning process, its a long journey, not a destination.So, you have reached a good forum.Here people help each other & ready to support whenever you need.
b) trading is not like studying & getting a degree & your are sorted for life.Its a long & exhausting journey.but you have to take your first step.So, please tell us how can we help you?
b) If you are new to charts , please read this book
https://www.amazon.in/Technical-Ana...a874b&pd_rd_wg=sdgkF&pd_rd_i=8170947421&psc=1
hope It can help you in charts.
c) But If you have specific query, please feel free to ask as many time as you can.Here are so many Who will be happy to help you. you have to be specific in your queries.So ,ask your queries.We all will be happy to answer you.
All the Best

Just for fun when I was in 8 standard, I always listen Below phrase " Sala open khana kahe nahi deta aur close sone nahi deta Bas ek bar sangam lagade"
Smart members on our thread had understood to what I am referring.
Enjoy life is short...
One day at a time :p

sridhga

Ps. I have nifty long March expiry.
Ready to buy one lot if it falls 500 points from my purchase price. Let's see

Taking a post budget position before the budget is a bit tricky. It is difficult to predict. Up till the first week of January, we had a very strong up wave. That leg must have started at the beginning of November. I guess we are going through the ABC correction. The above points are based on Elliott Waves. This possibly explains the sideways markets with slight downward bias, that we are seeing these days. It is just 3 more working days before the budget. Why take a risk now? That too when the markets are kind of non-directional?

iwillwin

Taking a post budget position before the budget is a bit tricky. It is difficult to predict. Up till the first week of January, we had a very strong up wave. That leg must have started at the beginning of November. I guess we are going through the ABC correction. The above points are based on Elliott Waves. This possibly explains the sideways markets with slight downward bias, that we are seeing these days. It is just 3 more working days before the budget. Why take a risk now? That too when the markets are kind of non-directional?
alternately one can take option positions due to higher premiums going into budget and can ride the volatility crash after budget...position sizing is crucial here...
no hero zero mindset...

All my funds are not doing well. It is a mixed bag, some do well, some do not perform so well.....following are doing well :

1) Axis Long Term Equity Fund ( ELSS Fund )
2) Axis Bluechip Fund
3) Axis Focussed 25 Fund
4) Mirae Asset Large cap Fund
5) Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund
6) Birla Sunlife Frontline Equity Fund
7) HDFC Midcap opportunity Fund

Mutual funds give lower returns than the returns we get from direct equity (provided we invest in good stocks ) and thus dragging down the overall returns. So from here onwards I plan to reduce large cap equity mutual funds investment and increase investments in wealth compounding stocks beating nifty. Only midcap investing will be through mutual funds.
Thanks alot @Smart_trade da if i am not wrong the list of your wealth compounder as follows correct me if I am wrong and also add if I skip one so that we can make some good return in long run
asian paint
Pidilite
Hdfc
hdfc bank
Bajaj finance
Bajaj finserve
Hdfc life
Tcs
Petronet
Godrej consumer
Dmart
Reliance