Day Trading Stocks & Futures

My questions are these given below:

1. I bought dcm shriram @ 388. @ what price should I sell it off. Let me know if I have to.
2. Once I sell DCM shriram on 27th jan then out of the 1st set given below which stock I should Purchase which one is the best of the best and @ what price should I buy.

1st set: Vaibhav Global, TVS Motor,Sundaram-Clayton, IIFL Finance, Exide Ind, Emami

Will keep the above stock whichever you ppl suggest by purchasing on 27th and sell it off on 2nd Feb. which one is the best of the best and @ what price should I buy.

2nd set: Persistent, LT Foods, V R Films

Will keep the above stock whichever you suggest by purchasing on 2nd Feb and sell it off on 8th Feb. which one is the best of the best and @ what price should I buy.

3rd set: Transport Corp, Indo Amines

Will keep the above stock whichever you suggest by purchasing on 8th Feb and sell it off on 9nd Feb. which one is the best of the best and @ what price should I buy.

4th set: Torrent Pharma, Page Industries, CAMS

Will keep the above stock whichever you suggest by purchasing on 9th Feb and sell it off on 16th Feb. which one is the best of the best and @ what price should I buy.

So need your opinion experts please guide me investment of 1 lakh would be there total. So how should I play it safe and make profit let me know.

travi

1. I bought dcm shriram @ 388. @ what price should I sell it off. Let me know if I have to.
2. Once I sell DCM shriram on 27th jan then out of the 1st set given below which stock I should Purchase which one is the best of the best and @ what price should I buy.

1st set: Vaibhav Global, TVS Motor,Sundaram-Clayton, IIFL Finance, Exide Ind, Emami

Will keep the above stock whichever you ppl suggest by purchasing on 27th and sell it off on 2nd Feb. which one is the best of the best and @ what price should I buy.

Will keep the above stock whichever you suggest by purchasing on 2nd Feb and sell it off on 8th Feb. which one is the best of the best and @ what price should I buy.

Will keep the above stock whichever you suggest by purchasing on 8th Feb and sell it off on 9nd Feb. which one is the best of the best and @ what price should I buy.

Will keep the above stock whichever you suggest by purchasing on 9th Feb and sell it off on 16th Feb. which one is the best of the best and @ what price should I buy.

So need your opinion experts please guide me investment of 1 lakh would be there total. So how should I play it safe and make profit let me know.
Bhai, no offense but since this occurs frequently, I tend to ask:
When you bought DCM Shriram, where( read who) did you ask/post in the forum ?

Such questions are suitable for SM, and TV experts. Here ppl answer seriously ( and their reputation is accountable ) so without knowing risk profile (trade pyschology) and whole history behind it etc, no one is going to write a prescription.

Last edited:

Nish

MF and SIP ! :)

I am so sorry I didnt knew about all this but if I have to learn whose youtube videos should I follow let me know. I just want to learn and be an expert. So which is the best way to learn about risk profile (trade pyschology) and whole history behind any stock. Any best person you followed up and reach till here and became and expert. You are my seniors and I am ready to study hard if given a chance to understand the market. Also I keep making charts like these to understand the stocks which are growing and falling. I am sorry if I have offended you in anyways.

Attachments

Last edited: