Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sirji, is this a change in stance from a few weeks ago where the NPAs coming out were a high possibility of a serious correction that you thought upto March end/Q4 ?
No change in stance....the correction will still come but if one invests in growth stocks then corrections dont matter in longer term and if one does SIP, he captures the corrections as well. Corrections are part of the market....they will come when no one will be expecting them.

I am holding for next 3 years....it will be a multibagger.In August 2020 it was Rs 2440.....today it is at nearly double the price.
Even in short term, after stock split, it will quote approx Rs 1100-1150 which is equal to Rs 5500 before split ...so some more steam is left in this stock......
Over Rs 5100 today itself......:up:

travi

No change in stance....the correction will still come but if one invests in growth stocks then corrections dont matter in longer term and if one does SIP, he captures the corrections as well. Corrections are part of the market....they will come when no one will be expecting them.
oh ok, maybe that post was more in context of LT rather than short.

This is the crazy stage in the stock. It is going up on stock split.Stock Split does not change anything in fundamentals of the company......it becomes more affordable to investors after the stock split but that does not justify 30 % rise in 2 days in my view....but as we have this stock in the portfolio, we are not complaining either......we are enjoying the ride......

Smart_trade

A query regarding NRML margin- can anyone please clear?
The NRML margin for a futures position includes for both stop loss and target order right. That is if your account has the required margin say 75000 for an NRML position, it's sufficient for placing both orders. Or do we need another 75000?
Just now got confirmation from Fyers:
Yes!
That is if you re holding a Banknifty futures NRML position, you need
161597 x 2= 323194
for placing stoploss and target orders!
I think amateur general questions should be posted in another thread. But this is the most active thread.

Last edited: