Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Which instruments are you trading based on such charts?
i trade only NF. I think you are talking about tick charts. I have 1 tick chart in trade tiger but that is not needed. time frames are irrelevant in my trading mostly i use 1-2-3M charts.

Out with 5% loss. This same promoter group picked up a 20% stake in 3 months. Was one of the drivers to my buy (apart from technicals). The news of sales of stock was the reason to invalidate the setup even before SL. 1st loss in last 12 trades in the cash segment, an avoidable one. Anyways.. hindsigth.
Gadbad promoter Tuna sir... tread cautiously with such guys... (this popped up on my radar too but something was amiss so I gave it a miss... )

11-12-20 GOLM 1M chart accumulation. the moment i see highlighted ultra widespread bars and UH volume I start doing my analysis.

mohan.sic

I wonder how is it going to affect the liquidty of banknifty ?

What about midcap and smallcap futures ?
Banknifty is very liquid instrument..so if this new index gains volumes, it may just have impact on Bank nifty volumes but wont hurt its trading impact cost as the top bid-ask spreads will remain same in bank nifty.

11-12-20 GOLM 1M chart accumulation. the moment i see highlighted ultra widespread bars and UH volume I start doing my analysis.
the small trick here is an entry and initial sl and patten on LTF but trade management tgts +tsl on HTF. on 5M TF its is coming out of big accumulation area going to be more than 1:30 or may be 1:50 short of trade. i dont trading just tracking