Day Trading Stocks & Futures

7-12-20 NS 1M all principals are in action before the strong up move. proper built up of the cause and the upmove is the effect.

there are not many books on Wyckoff accumulation/distribution. but you can try the below book its decent
https://www.amazon.com/Wyckoff-Meth...swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1607172952&sr=1-1

best is to take the Wyckoff course. here the problem is one should buy the course rather than a pirated copy as you need a mentor who can solve your queries as the subject is extremely difficult. this is my personal take.

1) https://wyckoffsmi.com/ this is the original Wyckoff institute. they are purist.

2) https://www.wyckoffanalytics.com/ this is another good place. I prefer this one as they are more pragmatic in their approach towards Wyckoff.

hope the above help.
Thank a lot for
I will go through it.Those seem advanced books & courses.
Could you please tell some very basic book of learning your kind of trading.
Could you please post some chart on some simple setups which are easy to read in real time for a beginner of this method.If you post it on intraday BN,it would be very good.
Thanks a lot again

I will go through it.Those seem advanced books & courses.
yes these are advanced books and courses. in fact Wyckoff as a TA subject is an advanced subject
Could you please tell some very basic book of learning your kind of trading.
there are no basic books on Wyckoff. in fact there are hardly any good books on Wyckoff. all you find is on VSA which is just a part of Wyckoff.
Could you please post some chart on some simple setups which are easy to read in real time for a beginner of this method.If you post it on intraday BN,it would be very good.
only 2 setups are there accumulation (reaccumulation and distribution(redistribution). any beginner of the Wyckoff method forgets about trading it initially as a mechanical way (it's a discretionary method- more about understanding than remembering) as the learning curve is very long. any method which gives R: R OF >1:5 in going to be an extremely difficult method
sorry, i am not very helpful in my reply. but if you are really willing and put the hard work into it. it will be worth.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
I am not posting charts - but 4 stocks are on my Radar, note the date and time of posting, will revisit:

1. Sobha (CMP - 324.5) - might go to 450 odd range. Setup considered invalid if weekly basis closure is below 300
2. Prestige (CM 289) - might go to 350-380, Setup invalidated below 235
3. MOIL (CMP 142.5) - might go to 240 , Stup Invldt 120
4. FMGOETZE (CMP 347.45, might go to 480 odd), invalid below 320

I am not posting charts - but 4 stocks are on my Radar, note the date and time of posting, will revisit:

1. Sobha (CMP - 324.5) - might go to 450 odd range. Setup considered invalid if weekly basis closure is below 300
2. Prestige (CM 289) - might go to 350-380, Setup invalidated below 235
3. MOIL (CMP 142.5) - might go to 240 , Stup Invldt 120
4. FMGOETZE (CMP 347.45, might go to 480 odd), invalid below 320
for moil 143.56 is max high it will go .
If any day it will close above this , it will go no more than 153.10 , then back to 134.10.
I am saying this because I am long moil from 125. exiting tomorrow. lol.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
for moil 143.56 is max high it will go .
If any day it will close above this , it will go no more than 153.10 , then back to 134.10.
I am saying this because I am long moil from 125. exiting tomorrow. lol.
Congratulation on your profit. And I honestly don't know where it will go or when it will turn back - beyond my capability to predict. But all I know, in 8-12 weeks Horizon, if that lower level I mentioned, did not break on a weekly closing basis, it will go up (a probability). Rest time will tell.