Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
RBL Bank can be accumulated at CMP or below, get out if it breaks 212 on week closing basis. 280-300 is a fluid range to be @ Saint bhaiya. Aab Sant ne kaha to hoga hi sayad. I will watch this. I always find this stock overrated, won't buy.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Glaxo might give 4R trade (cash, as much as one can afford, considering capital at risk does not breach 2%). CMP 1553, Tight SL at 1520 (day closing basis - avoid the wick). This is looking promising considering volume, momentum, and S&R analysis - Confluence. Intraday ORB setup will also yield good result till it reaches 1800 (profit booking zone)

Bajaj Finance did not go up significantly after the news that RBI panel recommends giving banking licences to Corporates. Bajaj Finance may or may not go for a lending bank licence because as an NBFC it is doing much better profitability than a bank with much lesser ristrictions. Bajaj Finance is a different NBFC than other normal NBFCs and they have a solid data and analysis capability which other NBFCs dont have. Thus it is this analytics which builds a moat around Bajaj Finance's lending business and they get top quality borrowers.

At all time high too I am still bullish on the stock as the market has supportred the above views. But one has to remember that i it a very volatile stock and being in NBFC sector it gets hammered as other NBFCs though it is much superior to other NBFCs...on borrowing side it borrows long term and lends short term so there is no mismatch and it gets funds at best rates from the market which gives them additional moat compared to other NBFCs. So one has to make his own decision where to buy ...but I consider every panic selling as an opportunity to buy this stock as long a the stock has strong moat,honest management with good corporate Governance ,high profitability and the growth engine keeps firing at high speed........

Every investor should do his own study before investing in any stock.....and not invest on someone else's views and take full responsibility of his decisions.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer

bkb

Hi All,

Some weeks back, someone had posted a analysis of BankNifty, weekly changes and Standard Deviation for 50 weeks. I browsed through 40+ pages, but could not locate the post. Can someone assist me with link/reference to that post. Thanks.

Hi
In simple terms,
1) it will impact mainly intraday traders.Now , Intraday future traders have to give complete NRML margin .even for intraday.
2) no use of MIS,CO & BO ..AS you have to pay complete Nrml margin From SEP,1 2021.It will gradualy increase from DEC1,2020.
Till FEB 2021, 20X, TILL MAY 21 10X, AUG20217X, From sep 2021, 5x only.
3) intraday cash trader will also have to give that much margin money. from sep2021, they get only 5X margin.
Thanks
In effect there's going to be only one margin --NRML. Right? Instead of the 7k or so intraday for BN futures it's going to be 1.59 lakhs for all BN futures positions. Definitely intraday trading volume will reduce.
Brokers' income will go down. Tax revenue will go down.
But many newbies will be saved from losing money.