Day Trading Stocks & Futures

rajin90

Taking position after 1 pm worked better. with Vix came down so came down premium of OTM bnf. got 10pts for 16lots
Nifty was hectic as usual. Short strangles/straddles aren't working as much they should do. So
,mostly going with 3rd leg strategies. Let's see if NF holds weekly low CPR

Social Media ke liye ek statement. Stock market ke liye doosra - LOL :DD

“Domestic two-wheelers registered a strong turnaround in the first half of the quarter driven by pent up demand. While the exact festive spike is awaited, early signs show (strong) indications of a recovery. Industry grew by 7 per cent in Q2 and our growth was in line with industry and hence our market share was 18.2 per cent in the first half of FY21 against 18.1 per cent in H1FY20,” Bajaj Auto said in a release.

LoL auto sector "demand rising" myth post covid...

Last edited:
LoL auto sector "demand rising" myth post covid...

No no, don't say this..... India is shining like a star.... People are sleeping on mattresses stuffed with 2000 rupee notes.
It's a stunning fantastic recovery in the economy.
It's just that all the small businesses are being run by stupid people who can't make money.
In my area, I just counted 35 shops that have closed down, including some shops that were almost a decade old, during this pandemic.
But, India is shining
These people must be stupid. Dhanda karne nahi aaya.
Economy is booming, these idiots were not able to make money, despite being in business for more than a decade, for some of them.
India is booming
Parents are being denied online links to classes for their children due to non payment of fees..... Yes, indian economy is abundantly booming. Mind you, these are not government schools, 2 of them are big private schools, that charge upwards of 8000 to 11000 per month. People who used to comfortably pay these fees, are defaulting. Yes, indian economy is on a fantastic growth trajectory.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
In my area, I just counted 35 shops that have closed down, including some shops that were almost a decade old, during this pandemic.
But, India is shining
These people must be stupid. Dhanda karne nahi aaya.
Economy is booming, these idiots were not able to make money, despite being in business for more than a decade, for some of them.
India is booming
Parents are being denied online links to classes for their children due to non payment of fees..... Yes, indian economy is abundantly booming. Mind you, these are not government schools, 2 of them are big private schools, that charge upwards of 8000 to 11000 per month. People who used to comfortably pay these fees, are defaulting. Yes, indian economy is on a fantastic growth trajectory.
may be shopkeepers are out in queue to buy Cars and other luxury stuff. and parents are spending money on Great Indian Festival (aka amazone/flipkart sale)

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
nice article on why banks are not growing in covid times..

summary :

1) deposits of Indian banks have gone up by Rs 7.36 lakh crore or 5.4%.
Clearly, there has been a huge jump in bank deposits this year. To give a sense of proportion, the deposits between October 2016 and December 2016, when demonetisation happened, went up by Rs 6.37 lakh crore or 6.4%.

2) between March end and early October, banks haven’t given a single rupee of a new loan

conclusion is bank interest rates will come down further and misselling will go up! I'm already fed up with hdfc bank employees trying to sell me ulips/insurance when all I wanted was buy MF's....

https://vivekkaul.com/2020/10/26/why-misseling-by-banks-may-have-gone-up-post-covid/

Romeo1998

nice article on why banks are not growing in covid times..

summary :

1) deposits of Indian banks have gone up by Rs 7.36 lakh crore or 5.4%.
Clearly, there has been a huge jump in bank deposits this year. To give a sense of proportion, the deposits between October 2016 and December 2016, when demonetisation happened, went up by Rs 6.37 lakh crore or 6.4%.

2) between March end and early October, banks haven’t given a single rupee of a new loan

conclusion is bank interest rates will come down further and misselling will go up! I'm already fed up with hdfc bank employees trying to sell me ulips/insurance when all I wanted was buy MF's....

https://vivekkaul.com/2020/10/26/why-misseling-by-banks-may-have-gone-up-post-covid/
after covid hit european countries, european fd rates r going down continuously :)
i think soon asian banks might also have such fd rates :)
1603712384948.png

^Sir ye toh galat ho jayega, if it happens... especially hard on fixed income people and retirees etc... people will be forced to invest more to get the same income... or they will switch to risker and dubious investment avenues ... aur fir se koi naya Subrata Roy banega...
Ab RBI kya karega dekhna hai... high inflation does not seem to be due to excess money supply - as indicated by the two posts above of Siddharth and Romeo sir... In one case NIMs will increase which will momentarily increase the profitability of the banks... but pickup in credit is essential (green shoots are there, possibly), otherwise increasing deposits may overwhelm the system eventually...

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
^Sir ye toh galat ho jayega, if it happens... especially hard on fixed income people and retirees etc... people will be forced to invest more to get the same income... or they will switch to risker and dubious investment avenues ... aur fir se koi naya Subrata Roy banega...
Ab RBI kya karega dekhna hai... high inflation does not seem to be due to excess money supply - as indicated by the two posts above of Siddharth and Romeo sir... In one case NIMs will increase which will momentarily increase the profitability of the banks... but pickup in credit is essential (green shoots are there, possibly), otherwise increasing deposits may overwhelm the system eventually...
karja lo ghee piyo...

on serious note, dependency on fixed income is already going down. gone are days when 10-12% FD rerturns were possible. Now 6/7% will be considered same as when we talk about 9-10%. Look at corporate NCD returns, they too are around 7-8% now.

investment in Pension funds need to grow also hope people dont keep investing in insurance product as if they are pension investment.

Going for riskier investments is not the choice. People living on fixed income and retired people will find it difficult to make the two ends meet.In Senior Citizen Saving Scheme the interest rate was 9.3 % 5 years ago, it is 7.3 % now. But the Govt pentioners get their pension increases as per inflation index. For other people, they have to build additional funds to take care of the reduction of interest rates. So in the above SCSS example, the annulal income on Rs 15 L investment was Rs 1,39,500 =00 but now they will get 1,09,500 so a shortfall of Rs 30,000 per annum.So to get the same income, one has to build additional funds of Rs 4 L in last 5 years.....so living on insufficient retirement corpus is not going to be easy.....and that is why large retirement corpus has to be built, there is no choice....