Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Nope. Ground situation is bad. Specific sectors are doing well like steel sector is seeing good momentum because of govt intervention.
"ST , ground-level realties are different in terms of salaried persons current situations ( Job security, % salary cut, performance pay holding, etc etc etc...):

this is what i typed to reply him..but i don't want to create any contra view here today ..so didnt posted reply.

Last edited:
"ST , ground-level realties are different in terms of salaried persons current situations ( Job security, % salary cut, performance pay holding, etc etc etc...):

this is what i typed to reply him..but i don't want to create any contra view here toady ..so didnt posted reply.
You are free to write your views...I am very sure that the economy is recovering from effect of Corona much faster than expected and the numbers support this view......we also live on ground.....

US market is hinting at beginning of next big move in stock market higher very soon

The very long-term monthly chart of the Dow Jones Industrial Average is currently trading near an all-time closing high and very close to the upper rail of its long-term trend channel.

An upside channel break on this scale would represent a secular systemic shift.

12.png

Monthly close chart of the Wilshire 4500 (Total Market excluding SPX 500) is surging assertively to a new all-time high after smashing through its prior highs.

1.png

Copper is widely regarded as an economic bellwether, and its price chart has seen a big break higher in recent days even as stocks have pulled back.

The breakout on daily chart follows a very important weekly bull breakout:

13.png

https://seekingalpha.com/article/43...rumpublican-victory-and-economic-boom-in-2021