Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

no no, i was just kidding :DD there is no option of big loss or else how will i trade next day :DD elwave keeps changing counts every 2 mins, once it changed count, i averaged out my shorted PEs n exited with a tiny profit n then shorted CEs n closed position at 23400 :DD
There was one trader here Shiv who use to trade using EW just like you in BNF......uski yaad dila di tumne :D

no no, i was just kidding :DD there is no option of big loss or else how will i trade next day :DD elwave keeps changing counts every 2 mins, once it changed count, i averaged out my shorted PEs n exited with a tiny profit n then shorted CEs n closed position at 23400 :DD
ok. good. a few years back i had such a disaster. ( before getting a little smarter) i was so cocksure i used to have stops only in the mind. on one black day i was hit with a 1.75 lakh loss. changed my entire thinking and way of trading. :D. like today i only bought 2 lots of 12050 ce at 45 though i had a good day, since i am still sure of the up move coming days i bought 2 more at 25. not only is it a small position , now the average has come to 35. . since it is options it will not deteriorate very fast and i can take a decision by tomorrow /monday.

Raj232

Did you make plan for visiting the market ?? :DD:DD:DD

Romeo1998

There was one trader here Shiv who use to trade using EW just like you in BNF......uski yaad dila di tumne :D
we need only 1100 pts in intraday bnf options to double the principal amount when shorting bnf options :)
how difficult can it be for seasoned traders to earn 1100 pts in premium by shorting options :) i think 6 months would be more than enough :DD

Indian IT is not performing well.. 2-3 % growth and some even showed negative growth yoy.. Outside India situation is bad and lots of contracts are to be put on back burner, some are under renegotiation... only thing can save it higher USD. as of now INR is showing strength and even got down to touch long term rising support.. I could see USD 76-80 range soon.. (to support IT )
Current Account Surplus (if low demand and "buy Indian" protectionism persists) will counter this...