Day Trading Stocks & Futures

lemondew

Just remembered the posts where u said u pick whatever you get near expiry. Near expiry theta is very high. So if the prices remain stagnant good for you. But delta is very low. So if there is a good move in your favour you wont gain much. Gamma is very high so if the options move against you the loss you face will be high. Gamma is the rate at which delta increases. Considering all this its better to rollover to next month option chain in my view.
currently i dont have updated data of reliance, i will get it n post its count by evening :)

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I read about this story.
On which channel are they showing this?
its on OTT Sony Liv

You might have heard of Sucheta Dalal , she was instrumental in bringing out Enron Scam, Ketan Parikh scam, IDBI too...

recently she did great work on behalf of retailers by getting news out in public that NSE is preferring High Frequency traders...

https://www.moneylife.in/author/sucheta-dalal.html

after watching Scan 1992 tv series, looks like current mkt run is also scam :p specially the mention of Reliance and Kolkata cartel :D

to those, not aware, RIL came up with rights issue and Dhirubhai pumped stock so as everyone subscribe. Kolkata bear cartel shorted RIL by borrowing stocks (which without them knowing were supplied by Dhirubhai himself). NRIs from middle east bought all these stocks (around 800,000 stocks) After 14 days, settlement period came and shorter needed to repay in stock Or pay interest/fix amt so they had to buy it back from mkt propelling the stock further...
Ah.......... there was something similar with Akruti city. There was some loan repayment pending which they were not expected to make and the stock went down madly. Then they made the payment and the scrip became a multibagger.

Akruti City stock price doubles in five sessions
https://www.business-standard.com/a...-doubles-in-five-sessions-109031900024_1.html

Something similar also happened in Voltas when the stock price went down to Rs. 24 (from 300+)