Day Trading Options

Hello,

I am looking to learn how to daytrade options on the Indian markets. I have been trading for many years and currently trade indices and forex, but have been looking at Indian Markets and options for some time.

Can anyone advise where I could do this or with anyone who may run a live room demonstrating and taking intraday options trades?

Day trading, as the term suggests, is the act of buying and selling securities or other financial instruments over the span of a single day. The prices of stocks, bonds, commodities, and other instruments may shift during a day. You could make a profit by using those price shifts as leverage. In my opinion, day trading options is quite dubious idea, however it remains profitable up to date. The main idea here is to understand what do you want to get from this type of trading. So, you can easily find a broker which offer full educational concerning options trading and I believe it's possible to do it on Indian market.

Day trading, as the term suggests, is the act of buying and selling securities or other financial instruments over the span of a single day. The prices of stocks, bonds, commodities, and other instruments may shift during a day. You could make a profit by using those price shifts as leverage. In my opinion, day trading options is quite dubious idea, however it remains profitable up to date. The main idea here is to understand what do you want to get from this type of trading. So, you can easily find a broker which offer full educational concerning options trading and I believe it's possible to do it on Indian market.

Thank you lightwarden for your reply. I am a seasoned trader, have been trading FX and Indices for over 20 years, just not familiar with options. Its not the brokers that are the problem, but ideally looking for someone who knows how to use the broker platform and is familiar with options. I will provide precise entry/exits etc. Just looking to add another tool to my portfolio. I would be looking to use options alongside my regular trading.

If you know of any brokers that provide such training please let me know. Thank you