Day Trading Stocks & Futures

iwillwin

Crude may future have expired
but I dont think, they were discussing Crude
I sincerely apologise my mistake, if they were discussing Crude :)
I thought they were discussing BNF/NF and such like.

BTW, in Crude, its future only and no underlying to compare discount/premium etc (atleast in our market)
Just FYI
Yes....that was just for fun...nifty or BN future expiry is not done for may of course
I also apologize sincerely if that msg was taken seriously

Yes....that was just for fun...nifty or BN future expiry is not done for may of course
I also apologize sincerely if that msg was taken seriously
ha ha ha
and you took my message so seriously :D
and you think only you know, how to create (wont use the word 'make' as it may imply different meaning) fun lol lol

Was this volume in stocks, options cumulative OI or futures contracts traded. I have had a feeling that the stock was boosted so that it would not crack badly after poor results. same with SBI.
ICICI - it was both stocks and Futures OI - good 2 hours you can see buy was 2X or more than Sell volume but price was in downward trend - which is not indicative of typical behaviour

BN still has some distance to go before shorting. Though it is entering into a high risk area it still strong. Won't be surprised if it touches 27k soon.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I looked at some data, and I am of the strong opinion now that BN might actually go past the 26600+ levels Monday itself (me, having earlier said shorts were looking attractive).