Day trading levels

kharikumaar

Hi,
I would be posting a support resistance level indicator for index futures everyday ( whenever i am able to ).
I have been getting this from a friend of mine with a leading brokerage. i am posting this with his permission so that part is clear.. only thing i do not know how it is calculated, and cannot ask him.
these are reasonably good level (but are not sacrosanct.) please use them as a guidance for index movement .

marimuthu13

you can post support and resistance levels as such...its not calls.........logic is there as support and resistance are logical levels only

as such, i have been posting these is another thread. is there an issue with such postings too?
you can post support and resistance levels as such...its not calls.........logic is there as support and resistance are logical levels only
No point posting someone else's messages here. If you have your own calculations, fine. The forum is a place for sharing knowledge, not trading calls. Not primarily. The members post their logic and the levels as expected by them.