Day Trading in Equity for living

stock_mani

and here is my strategy:

1. Trade only in high beta & high volume stocks
2. I study above 20 stocks regularly to trade on next day (EOD)
3. Entry points are finalized by CCI & with my experience ( i ready price pattern ), when i get signal for entry i get into trade.
4. Try to keep SL below 1% of my cost.
5. Important thing to remember trailing stop loss to lock some profits if trade is going in my direction.
6. I always reverse trade on same day if i get opposite signal.
7. I try to catch big moves till end of trading hours.
8. I don't close my position early if it is in my favor.
9. In my strategy 30% is roll of CCI indicator & 70% is my experience & understanding of price pattern.
10. I don't have full day time to trade but try to trade daily so that i can enhance my expertise for my bright future.
11. I have realized that it is very much possible to earn good money in day trading & with leverage results are lethal.
12. No indicator is perfect, trading is an art not science ( it is very much confirmed as per my experience).
13. If we devote some more time & energy for day trading then we can easily earn between 5-10% per month (without leverage) & with with leverage we can earn above 25% on capital (per month).
14. I recognize many trading opportunity on daily basis ( as per my strategy) but could not trade due to lack of time & miss them :(
will keep writing more on this.........

Do you only buy a scrip, don't you short it ? Do you initiate your trade all at once or buy/sell in parts ? I mean if you want to buy 100 shares of MRPL, will it be one order or will it be in parts (say 25 at a time) ??

Also, to upload images/charts, please upload them on an external website like tinypic.com, imgur.com or postimage.io because using "Manage attachments", you are only allowed 100kb space which you will run out very soon.

Looking forward to much more from you.

Here is today entry & exit point with marking of Technical indicator which i use for day trading (only 1 technical indicator).
and here is my strategy:

3. Entry points are finalized by CCI & with my experience ( i ready price pattern ), when i get signal for entry i get into trade.
5. Important thing to remember trailing stop loss to lock some profits if trade is going in my direction.
9. In my strategy 30% is roll of CCI indicator & 70% is my experience & understanding of price pattern.
10. I don't have full day time to trade but try to trade daily so that i can enhance my expertise for my bright future.
11. I have realized that it is very much possible to earn good money in day trading & with leverage results are lethal.
12. No indicator is perfect, trading is an art not science ( it is very much confirmed as per my experience).
13. If we devote some more time & energy for day trading then we can easily earn between 5-10% per month (without leverage) & with with leverage we can earn above 25% on capital (per month).
14. I recognize many trading opportunity on daily basis ( as per my strategy) but could not trade due to lack of time & miss them :(

pannet1

My doubts below in RED UPPER case

and here is my strategy:

PLEASE EXPLAIN HIGH BETA AND HOW TO IDENTIFY THEM ?
IF YOU DONT MIND CAN YOU SHARE WHICH ARE THESE !
THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR EXPERIENCE. WE WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU ON THAT SOON. !
EXPLAIN HOW YOU CALCULATE YOUR COST
IS IT MANUAL OR YOU PUT THE STOP ALONG WITH THE ORDER
THANKS

stock_mani

Do you only buy a scrip, don't you short it ? Do you initiate your trade all at once or buy/sell in parts ? I mean if you want to buy 100 shares of MRPL, will it be one order or will it be in parts (say 25 at a time) ??

Also, to upload images/charts, please upload them on an external website like tinypic.com, imgur.com or postimage.io because using "Manage attachments", you are only allowed 100kb space which you will run out very soon.

Looking forward to much more from you.

yes, i short it too (strategy will be same but it will reverse for short trade) & i buy in one shot (not staggered buy/ short)....

stock_mani

There is no strategy which works 100% in real time, market always beet everything. We will have to be dynamic in our strategy & action so that we can trade in every market condition.
I have witnessed 1K+ chart patterns in these years which create on intraday basis only.
90% success is behind this that 'what to trade' & 'how to trade' ? because if a stock is tradeable on one day then it may not tradeable on next day...
It requires more and more practice & create a dynamic plan before & after enter in a trade.

'Plan your trade & trade your plan'... continues...

stock_mani

I am ready to devote my whole life for trading because it is a skill in which we get success when we get expertise & keen to learn new things always.
It is real approach which we can apply in any form of trading whether it is Forex, CFD, Commodities, Index, Futures, Options, crude etc....
when Big hands (institutions ) do enter in a particular scrip/ index then sky/ ground is the limit : )