Day Trading in Equity for living

stock_mani

Hi,

After many years of investing i was trying to practice full time trading for living in equity. I will share my live trading screen shots (with proof). I am in middle to practice day trading for a living & trying to do from last 5-6 months.
Still results are good & i am trading in very low volume (but not paper trading ) like 10-20 shares but will increase gradually after get confidence & reliability on my strategy !!
After so long time in equity world i have realized that it required more & more experience to succeed whether it is investment or trading. Nobody can teach it & there is no magic formula or technical indicator which is 100% correct. Stop losses also can't avoid !!
will post my today trade shortly. Happy Trading

XRAY27

Stcok mani !!! please check TJ rules ,it is against the forum rule to post trade logs !!! ,i have violated that and been warned by mods ...so just share your method/setup and charts if you want..this is a friendly advise ..best of luck for your trading career

pannet1

Stcok mani !!! please check TJ rules ,it is against the forum rule to post trade logs !!! ,i have violated that and been warned by mods ...so just share your method/setup and charts if you want..this is a friendly advise ..best of luck for your trading career
Ah, i did not know that.

stock_mani

Thanks, ... will keep in mind, can i share entry & exit level with SL (will share strategy later)...

stock_mani

success lies behind quick action as per stock selection & behavior to manage any position (either long or short ) not any technical indicator. There are multiple scenarios which a stock follow during in a single day only which we need to understand & take position, sl & profit accordingly....