Day Trading Futures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Sr_TA

I am not sure whether I have understood your question properly but all important visual pivots are supports/resistances level. But support/resistance is a rolling concept...so if the market gaps at the previous resistance or supply level, then we have to see how it negotiates that supply area...if it could do that with ease, then the supply level is overtaken and market trends up.

If I have not answered the question, post question with chart...I will try again...

Smart_trade
ST sir.. Got your point..

This is what I was referring to..

ST sir.. Got your point..

This is what I was referring to..
That supply area gave resistance twice earlier..but later with the gap that supply was exhausted and the market trended up.

But even before yesterday, the market showed clear signs that it wants to go up. It took out a few recent supply area and visual pivots too...

ST

Last edited:
raj bhai kahan hai ? thullu ho gaye ya Dahi Handi phodne gaye hai ...:D:p

Smart_trade
Ravi kahan hai ??
this almost is a DII powered rally .... as of today bought 2446 Crs worth in August series already ...

LIC ko vladivelu ka phone gaya lagta hai. :D
LIC had a holiday yesterday.
Hi ST da
I have observed from my little experience that not a single intraday method works every day on every condition.markets cycle between ranges & directional trends through all time frames.Should we need a different method for every kind of market condition?means should we trade range market from a diffrent method which has been designed for range & trending market from a market which is useful for trending market?
If we can do that, but problem is that we cant predict will it be day range or trendy? even after some time ,we realize that its trendy or range, then also we dont know when will it change its condition on even same day..can we take help of adx..I mean if adx is below 20..till then we apply method for range days & when adx will go above 20 & rising ,then use trend method..please guide
Thanks
A good article on ADX.
http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/68730-my-trade-dairy-mravi-15.html#post733543
In my experience, different time frames and different scrips have different ADX values for trending/non-trending ADX but it is a strong indicator for taking a trade.

That supply area gave resistance twice earlier..but later with the gap that supply was exhausted and the market trended up.

But even before yesterday, the market showed clear signs that it wants to go up. It took out a few recent supply area and visual pivots too...

ST
Jabardast..

Did not occur the "exhaustion gap" before you mentioned. :thumb:

Yes the market showed the intent.. However the BO of yday 9.30 was not with a great volume.. in fact lower than earlier pushed volume to break that zone on 14th around 2-230.... So was a little skeptical to go long there. part of the probabilities

Status
Not open for further replies.