Day Trading Futures

Status
Not open for further replies.

ananths

Trade for today... I feel ashamed looking at what I did today. :(

Went long on the arrow but trade was not moving so converted to short. Hit SL.. but shorted again in the first circle despite the price moved and was able to catch only in the 2nd circle. Took 1, 2 trade in the afternoon but not at all satisfied with what I did today.

Total jhatka = -5400/-
Balance left = 15800/-

Lesson learnt :

- Trade only 1 lot either NF or BNF but strictly ONLY 1 till get experienced.
- Don't wait to take the SL. Just EAT THAT FROG !!

Hi Manish,

Sorry for your loss today.

I was also short today morning and SL hit due to that big bar. However I did not try to chase the market after that big bar. Its a common mistake we do and should avoid chasing market. If we do that we are surely going to be trapped. High probable trade was to wait for a pull back and enter again. I did that after a long wait and could cover part of the morning loss in that last move. :thumb:

Its good to trade two lots and book one in profit and trail the other. It keeps you longer in the trend.

All the best!

Lesson learnt :

- Trade only 1 lot either NF or BNF but strictly ONLY 1 till get experienced.
- Don't wait to take the SL. Just EAT THAT FROG !!
Avoid futures unless the capital is bigger. Anyways, these last 2 weeks are good for options.

kiran_thiru

originally posted by anup

http://www.traderji.com/members-discussion-forums/91994-life-after-trs-thread-closed.html#post927138

Hi Everyone,

TR's thread "Day trading nifty futures" is closed now. The life after its closed has become boring. It was a one stop shop for all the traders to drop by and learn something, hav chit chat,Discuss everyhing from my boss to AAP..

So why cant we have another thread or this thread where a trader can post anything(provided TJ tules permit) and make it one more TR's thread. What do you feel guys?

DanPickUp

http://www.traderji.com/members-discussion-forums/91994-life-after-trs-thread-closed.html#post927138

Hi Everyone,

TR's thread "Day trading nifty futures" is closed now. The life after its closed has become boring. It was a one stop shop for all the traders to drop by and learn something, hav chit chat,Discuss everyhing from my boss to AAP..

So why cant we have another thread or this thread where a trader can post anything(provided TJ tules permit) and make it one more TR's thread. What do you feel guys?

Why don't you guys give some time to this thread and let it grow like every thread has to grow first. TR thread was at first also not the way it was at the end.

manishchan

There is a separate thread for disusing AAP and politics. My view is that we should keep a thread only for discussing trading related stuff where all members pour in their thoughts, ideas, trades etc. In that case, you all are welcome to continue this tread as this is. A little fun posts doesn't harm but somewhere we have to draw the line if we are serious trader and take this forum to share knowledge. Again this is my personal view and nothing against anybody. :)

Hi Everyone,

kiran_thiru

There is a separate thread for disusing AAP and politics. My view is that we should keep a thread only for discussing trading related stuff where all members pour in their thoughts, ideas, trades etc. In that case, you all are welcome to continue this tread as this is. A little fun posts doesn't harm but somewhere we have to draw the line if we are serious trader and take this forum to share knowledge. Again this is my personal view and nothing against anybody. :)
ok bhai got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.