Day Trading Futures

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiran_thiru

Aaj TR ka ek bhi comment nahin hua .... everything going boring for me today ... :(
yes, you are effected with TR syndrome. pls contact any good pshycologist.
:D:D:D

just for fun. don't treat as other.

kiran_thiru

yes, you are effected with TR syndrome. pls contact any good pshycologist.
:D:D:D

just for fun. don't treat as other.
yes his banknifty & nifty futures thread also not updated. i think he is busy in other activity today. and he silently watching our posts i think.

manishchan

Trade for today... I feel ashamed looking at what I did today. :(

Went long on the arrow but trade was not moving so converted to short. Hit SL.. but shorted again in the first circle despite the price moved and was able to catch only in the 2nd circle. Took 1, 2 trade in the afternoon but not at all satisfied with what I did today.

Total jhatka = -5400/-
Balance left = 15800/-

Lesson learnt :

- Trade only 1 lot either NF or BNF but strictly ONLY 1 till get experienced.
- Don't wait to take the SL. Just EAT THAT FROG !!

DanPickUp

@Tlahuicole

Point one: Time frames you look at are one of the answers.

It is your choice how you do that. Have three TF in front of you or at least in your trading platform. There you can switch for a quick over look. Here the choices are yours. The smallest time frame I prefer is some times five min. Depending what trades/strategies is/are implemented in the market. All the rest is for me like even hearing a silent fart with no smell. But as told, that is your choice. Here you analyze how many green or red candles or bars you have. As more you have in a row, as more it is a sign that some start to position there selfs in that direction. There must not be a lot of market moves, but only the sign that it is like the way described shows that market definitely could start to move in one direction with a bigger move. As more people see that on the small TF, as more jump on it.

If it then is seen on the next time frame you choose, which is of course a bigger TF, here the same will start again. But you have to watch the smallest time frame you choose d to see when the opposite color of the bars or candles start to accumulate. Pivot and other S&R measurements will give you further informations about how strong the move in either direction will be.

I prefer to use one momentum indicator, which is slow stochastic, and I use some MA's on the charts with bigger TF, very light colored to not let my eyes get disturbed by them. If I see any pattern building up I know, I will keep a light eye on it. There is more I can and do use, but finally it is all a mix of tools which when come together are used in combination with common sense for any decisions made what ever the outcome is.

You can watch hounderts of system and will not be satisfied. Why? They are not yours and to find new ideas, you do not need to see them all. So what to do to see new ideas? Test your own system to its absolute limits.

Just my two cents and take care / DanPickUp :) Here no work as US has holiday (Luther Kings day)

Status
Not open for further replies.