Day Trading Futures

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAAMAKANT

people get chopped on range day.. why trending day gives u loss ?? Koi secret game hai kya ?? :D :confused::confused:
It's not like that,
many times traders fail to understand starting of trend as well as the strength of trend. So they keep trying to fight with trend whole the time.
Sometimes some have missed the bus so they try to catch opposite side bus little earlier or sometimes just revenge trading against the trend.
It just reminded me my earlier days.... :D

It's not like that,
many times traders fail to understand starting of trend as well as the strength of trend. So they keep trying to fight with trend whole the time.
Sometimes some have missed the bus so they try to catch opposite side bus little earlier or sometimes just revenge trading against the trend.
It just reminded me my earlier days.... :D
Speaking of strength of the trend, how did the 20 odd pts flaccidity seem like in the last few minutes ? Fizzling out ?

I was talking in general TPbhai, don't take it personally.
And that was more regarding trading in Index than trading stocks...
Yes, that's what I was talking about. Nifty fell 20pts very quickly in the last few minutes, indicating selling in some scrip other than intraday square off..
Matlab Ki Sainath Dosa Aap ka Hai
Pehle pata hota to Paisa hi nahi deta waha par
Nahi bhai, malik is Shettybhai, I just work there cleaning tables in the evening :D

RAAMAKANT

Yes, that's what I was talking about. Nifty fell 20pts very quickly in the last few minutes, indicating selling in some scrip other than intraday square off.....
Guess it's due to weekend profit booking.
And to close above 8500 is not easy job for bulls, There is heavy outstanding of 8500 CE created by bears. So I think next 1-2 days there will be fight for keeping 8500 under their control by Bulls and Bears.

a lazy man's view of short medium and long term trend from trading perspective

blue-pink 15-13 band is short term
brown 60-13 band is medium term
blue-grey daily-13 is long term

:D

today did not break short term also
Hi Pratap bhai
Thanks for reply.I didnt know much about softwares and afls..so if here if I dont use this afl. What option can i use? Should i use 13 ma bands on 15 min,60min,daily tf chart to see relevent trend.should i use ma bands of close price? Is my understanding correct? Sorry to bother u ,but my technical knowledge about technical indicator is low.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.