Day trading fraud ?

DSM

Jamit, there is no avoiding risk if seeking alpha. Only one has to trade as per one's comfot level, system, personality, market trend, momentum etc. Even if all these are taken into consideration, there is no system, no holy grail that will give return without risk of SL - SL is part of trading. Only discipline, money management, risk management, system etc. give an edge to a trader. Patience is the key. Check for stocks in a trend - up or down. See how many green candles be it 4,6,9 etc, overlap. Many come to touch the low of the previous day. It's to shake out weak hands, to accumulate in an uptrend. One need to understand what's happening with each chart, candle to make money with the market, you are after all playing a money game with big players. So it's important to enter when the maximum events are in your favour. Over the long run, this is the edge - and enough to make you money.

But a SL is a SL :) no matter how smart. It is still bound by the statistics johnny typed out. There is no circumventing it. One just has to collide with it, head on.

i read it somewhere that you can't make money trading intraday, and now I am beginning to believe that there is something/someone controlling the market so day trading can't be profitable.
I am using zerodha Trader and two ISPs BSNL and IDEA and something very peculiar happens when market moves very fast mostly when its going down e.g on 9 april at about 12:45pm when suddenly market started going down then zerodha trader stopped working and even websites like zerodha.com, nowonline.in won't open till 1:30 pm every other website was working fine, so I asked zerodha why did this happen and the guy from zerodha said that there must have been some problem with ur internet connection (surprisingly with both BSNL/IDEA) then he said maybe some plugin in zerodha is acting up so he suggested to change the name of the nest plugin folder, I said fine maybe that was the case so I didn't gave it much thought and treated it as odd days,
but, but, the same thing happened yesterday(09-may-2013) around 2:30pm zerodha trader got disconnected from the nest system and won't connect , zerodha.com and nowonline didn't open but again everything else was working fine but at around 3pm all these problems disappeared.
so someone want us to work hard earn money and then lose is to other guys ?
is there a solution to that ?
i had this same exact problem..few years back with religare..it was weired..and when i tried to explain this to other traders they used to make fun of me...anyways nowdays this issue is not there.