Day Trading ( Disciplined )

hi friends,
im new to trading more over didnt start yet but just going through the details......wen i was going through web i found a trading company which says if i pay 20000 for 3 months they ll giv suggestions wat and wen to buy and wen to sell.........they r saying profit ll be 100%.....the money which they asking s not a capital it is just their commission.......i dnt knw anything abt this....they keep on calling me....and their is another broker who says for every buy and sell they ll charge around 0.03%.....which one s better.....as i dont know anything abt stockmarket....i need ur suggestion frnds........

so frnds pls help me wat shud i do.......

DanPickUp

hi friends,
im new to trading more over didnt start yet but just going through the details......wen i was going through web i found a trading company which says if i pay 20000 for 3 months they ll giv suggestions wat and wen to buy and wen to sell.........they r saying profit ll be 100%.....the money which they asking s not a capital it is just their commission.......i dnt knw anything abt this....they keep on calling me....and their is another broker who says for every buy and sell they ll charge around 0.03%.....which one s better.....as i dont know anything abt stockmarket....i need ur suggestion frnds........

so frnds pls help me wat shud i do.......
-Change your telephone number.
-Hang up when they call again.
-Call the police and tell them about it.
-Make a tape of what they tell on the phone and publish it or give it to the police.
-Inform your lawyer.

and so on.

You have many choices to stop such people. Do not worry.

the disciplined trader
Which software you use for making a system. If you can share that info it will be good for everyone.
Thanks
VMadhav,

i am using amibroker and i am following a afl which is trend following method. there are many trend following afls available on net. my main issue is discipline and risk reward ratio. this is imp than system and i am working on it.

i didnt trade today as per rules.i will trade tomorrow if signal comes. :)