Day Traders Lounge.

brokenbull

Iam a senior. No intention to take the jab.
Even if they come in the street door to door offer me 1 Kg Krishna Sweets Mysorepak + 1 plate masal vada + 1plate bonda +Free Jab...still no.
I have another 3650 days to live .Let me live with my own DNA as nature evolved in billions of years & built us as humanoids...
In USA they are giving so many freebies for a free vaccine jab.

Below rounded up some of the promotions and prizes currently available across USA as rewards for getting one's shot. And lots of restaurants are offering incentives at the local level,
Indiana: Free Girl Scout Cookies

Shake Shack: Free Crinkle Cut Fries
Krispy Kreme: Free Donuts

Despite some initial backlash, the donut chain is offering one free donut per day for the rest of 2021 upon showing your vaccination record card.
Nathan's Famous: Free Hot Dog
They're not "famous" for nothing! Nathan's is offering a free hot dog on the same day of your vaccine at their original Coney Island location in Brooklyn, New York.
Ledo Pizza: Free Pizza
The Annapolis, Maryland-based pizza chain is offering one free eight-inch Cheese Pizza to Maryland residents who've received their first dose of the vaccine through June 30, or until they've given out 10,000 pizzas.
José Andrés Restaurants: $50 Gift Card
The World Central Kitchen founder is giving out $50 gift cards to his restaurants in the Washington, D.C. area to those who show proof of vaccination as of May 8 or later. The participating restaurants include Jaleo DC, Jaleo Crystal City, Oyamel, Zaytinya, or China Chilcano.

Anheuser-Busch: Free Beer
Drinks on them! On June 2, the major brewer pledged to "buy Americans 21+ a round of beer" once 70% of U.S. adults are partially vaccinated, in support of the president's goal of hitting that milestone by July 4.

New York has set the bar high with a "Vax and Scratch" promotion that offered free NYS Lottery scratch-off tickets to adults over 18 who got their shot at 10 vaccination sites across the Empire State from May 24 to May 28. The grand prize? A cool $5 million.

Likewise, California's "Vax for the Win" drive is incentivizing the shot with a contest open to everyone over age 12 who has had at least one dose of the vaccine - no entry necessary. On June 15, the state will announce 10 winners of $1.5 million cash prizes. If tweens or teens between the ages of 12 and 17 were to win, the money would be placed in a savings account until they turned 18.
In Oregon, vaccinated adults can win $1 million - or one of 36 $10,000 prizes, one winner in each county - through the st
ate's Take Your Shot campaign
. All who have received at least one vaccine dose by midnight on June 27 are eligible, with the drawing set for the following day.
Starting in mid-June, New Mexicans who have had at least one shot will be entered in weekly drawings to take home a $250,000 prize; those fully vaccinated by early August could win the grand prize of $5 million.
In West Virginia, in a bid to get more young people vaccinated, the state will give out $100 savings bonds to all 16- to 35-year-olds who get the COVID-19 vaccine, including those who have already received their shot.
Ohio was first to make headlines when Gov. Mike DeWine offered fully vaccinated residents the chance to win $1 million lottery prizes.

Here all the people involved (you know who) are making money out of Vaccine. Like taking blood out of the dying.....

Last edited:

Nish

Iam a senior. No intention to take the jab.
Even if they come in the street door to door offer me 1 Kg Krishna Sweets Mysorepak + 1 plate masal vada + 1plate bonda +Free Jab...still no.
I have another 3650 days to live .Let me live with my own DNA as nature evolved in billions of years & built us as humanoids...
Here all the people involved (you know who) are making money out of Vaccine. Like taking blood out of the dying.....
Ditto ! :)

I have a half a doubt ,he bribed the corrupt spanish prison officials & politicos ,found a dead un claimed cadaver in the spanish hospital system & faked his death& got fake identity.
I have a nagging doubt ,He could be sitting in Coba cabana beach with a martini & bimbos in each arm !
Quite possible, nowadays the corrupt are thriving. The honest have to live in fear.
If there's God, He should send retribution, otherwise might is right.