Day Traders Lounge.

very nice info, thank you. :)
Let me also share my personal experience with fasting cure:
I stopped Allopathy after they told to remove my tonsils 30 years back. Luckily chanced to read "Practical nature cure" which told it was our watchman and dont kill the watchman. Saved.
I've taken Allopathic medicines on very few occasions in these years, and always against my will, coerced. Generally if I have any ailment, I fast, sometimes on fruit juice or diluted fruit juice. Within a max 2 days, cures. But I'm not a steadfast follower of the natural diet. I do eat delicacies- sweets, frieds etc, though in very small quantity.

But this time got hit with Corona on April 20. A week before that I started vomiting after having a fruit. Thought it was just food poisoning and resorted to fasting. After 4-5 days, vomiting stopped. Strange thing-the stomach really cleaned itself during this time even though not eating anything. Then Corona hit me like a truck with full force on Apr 20. Family noticed I was behaving strangely and incoherently. I was barely conscious. Oxygen shortage. Corona confirmed on testing. I was given Dr. prescribed English medicines and immediately burst out sweating. Corona was gone next day, but I was extremely weak. Gradually recovering now.
So I will not completely blame the allopathic medicine system. This time Guru's will saved me.

Let me also share my personal experience with fasting cure:
I stopped Allopathy after they told to remove my tonsils 30 years back. Luckily chanced to read "Practical nature cure" which told it was our watchman and dont kill the watchman. Saved.
I've taken Allopathic medicines on very few occasions in these years, and always against my will, coerced. Generally if I have any ailment, I fast, sometimes on fruit juice or diluted fruit juice. Within a max 2 days, cures. But I'm not a steadfast follower of the natural diet. I do eat delicacies- sweets, frieds etc, though in very small quantity.

But this time got hit with Corona on April 20. A week before that I started vomiting after having a fruit. Thought it was just food poisoning and resorted to fasting. After 4-5 days, vomiting stopped. Strange thing-the stomach really cleaned itself during this time even though not eating anything. Then Corona hit me like a truck with full force on Apr 20. Family noticed I was behaving strangely and incoherently. I was barely conscious. Oxygen shortage. Corona confirmed on testing. I was given Dr. prescribed English medicines and immediately burst out sweating. Corona was gone next day, but I was extremely weak. Gradually recovering now.
So I will not completely blame the allopathic medicine system. This time Guru's will saved me.
take care and follow your doctor's advice. don't experiment with your body as of now. good to know that you have recovered from covid but the road to full recovery is long.
regarding fasting (or for that matter nature cure and all) all are good for general health but don't take it as a wonder pill. I have been doing intermittent fasting for more than 2 years now. 4-hour window for eating and 20 hours fasting daily. I enjoy it and most imp my family doctor has no issue with it.
don't trust youtube for your health trust your doctor.

take care and follow your doctor's advice. don't experiment with your body as of now. good to know that you have recovered from covid but the road to full recovery is long.
regarding fasting (or for that matter nature cure and all) all are good for general health but don't take it as a wonder pill. I have been doing intermittent fasting for more than 2 years now. 4-hour window for eating and 20 hours fasting daily. I enjoy it and most imp my family doctor has no issue with it.
don't trust youtube for your health trust your doctor.
True PT, every system has its place. For emergencies like this and surgery etc, Allopathy has to be there.