Day Traders Lounge.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Temples Architecture
I recommend such people to read Indian History before claiming that there is none in history book. I guess all their knowledge comes from school level books. So to grow the horizon the twitter poster should read "Cambridge History of India" to begin with. (not the new one, old one which was published somewhere around 1918-1924; and is freely available as out of copyright),
Should also read "Rulers of India" series by some British officer on Akbar and Lord Clive. (should be free on Kindle, or other sites)

For Maratha History, do read 'History of Maratha by James Grant Duff, 3 volumes' (free of copyright)

Siyar-ul-mukhatarin by Ghulam Husain Khan (Tabatabai) (English translation available) for Mughal History AFTER Aurangzeb

AJK

Food for thought

Einstein's description of gravity just got much harder to beat
Read more At:
https://www.aninews.in/news/science...y-just-got-much-harder-to-beat20201002095802/
harder to beat in the visible spectrum, to be exact... we are children of light, the sun rays making affordable atmosphere for life to begin and thrive i think. but sometimes i feel like the universe is not expanding, but it's dissolving into some unknown, i'm wrong most of the time. (light and dark here doesn't mean good and evil, rather attributes of existence)

I recommend such people to read Indian History before claiming that there is none in history book. I guess all their knowledge comes from school level books. So to grow the horizon the twitter poster should read "Cambridge History of India" to begin with. (not the new one, old one which was published somewhere around 1918-1924; and is freely available as out of copyright),
Should also read "Rulers of India" series by some British officer on Akbar and Lord Clive. (should be free on Kindle, or other sites)

For Maratha History, do read 'History of Maratha by James Grant Duff, 3 volumes' (free of copyright)

Siyar-ul-mukhatarin by Ghulam Husain Khan (Tabatabai) (English translation available) for Mughal History AFTER Aurangzeb
ha ha
so you say that to read Indian history,
one should read foreign authors
but thanks,
you didnt suggest some commies authors

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
ha ha
so you say that to read Indian history,
one should read foreign authors
but thanks,
you didnt suggest some commies authors
there are no Indian authors.... most history books were written after independence in India so most of them are biased (as per you). When you read, you will know which author is biased and which not.

e.g. on biography of Shivaji, an author from Marathi origin will be completely biased, Mughal author too biased against him. But I found Duff writing a balanced view with citation of letters and other communications between shivaji, aurangzeb and other commanders. You can't go wrong if you cite the actual letters from both side.

original question was where to read history - I replied with list of books which are written by foreign authors showing glorious Indian history. Still you choose to ignore to read Indian history, its your loss.

This is the first time I heard of Aadhar PVC card

Aadhaar PVC card: How to order if your mobile is not registered with UIDAI
1 min read . Updated: 19 Oct 2020, 07:32 AM ISTSangeeta Ojha
  • The new Aadhaar PVC card comes with enhanced security features like QR code with photograph, hologram, ghost image
  • UIDAI has made provisions for Aadhaar card holders to order the new Aadhaar PVC card even if your mobile number is not registered
https://www.livemint.com/news/india...not-registered-with-uidai-11602988092240.html