Day Traders Lounge.

मदारी मूवी में जब एक पिता अपने बच्चे का बस्ता सीने से लगाकर रोता है तो मुझे नहीं लगता थियेटर के पत्थर भी नम न हुए हों, वो क्र॔दन किसी अभिनेता का नहीं था वो एक पिता का ही था जिसने अपना बच्चा खो दिया है ........
वो एक अभिनेता नहीं था वो जीता जागता पुलिंदा था अनगिनत क़िरदारों का और हर क़िरदार में बराबर ईमानदार ........ RIP IRRFAN SIR

TradeJoker

Lock down special.....Today, u know what happened in our colony!

My friend got too bored by sitting at home...
So, he went out n told the outside vegetable cart puller...
“Can you please sit in my house n watch TV for some time...?? I will take your vegetable cart for a couple of rounds and sell them for you...”

Vegetable cart puller said :

“ Sir, I am a software engineer from the next cross...The original vegetable vendor is sitting in my house n watching TV”
```

Lock down special.....Today, u know what happened in our colony!

My friend got too bored by sitting at home...
So, he went out n told the outside vegetable cart puller...
“Can you please sit in my house n watch TV for some time...?? I will take your vegetable cart for a couple of rounds and sell them for you...”

Vegetable cart puller said :

“ Sir, I am a software engineer from the next cross...The original vegetable vendor is sitting in my house n watching TV”
```
Hillarious......

Chairman of our Housing society has become Julius Caesar ... He has tasted real and unbounded power and he's loving it like a despot... but who can blame him... It's hilarious to watch him making new rules everyday and circulating it with absolute authority in the whatsapp group and crushing dissenters with gay abandon... (Article is just for reference... not particularly applied to my Caesar). :D :D
Domestic help are allowed at your home from today. And your RWA cannot stop them legally. Here’s why
The Centre’s guidelines are clear, and no state has so far specifically ordered that domestic workers be kept out. The only exceptions are the containment zones

https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/domestic-help-india-lockdown-rwa-6393267/