Day Traders Lounge.

suri112000

Doing everything for money is not understood by me. Even the governments borrowed this type of bargains when deciding the pay structure. What is the cost of this or that?

Has the society become so much commercial that each and everything charged?

Since I am veteran, I would repeat one important clause in the job profile to be signed by each and every one who joins armed forces.

You will abide by the rule that you will execute the orders even if it is peril to the life.

My question is if everything is measured in money, then what is the cost of putting life in line of duty. George Fernandez while being Defence Minister he visited one of the field areas of the Army and said that if everything to be paid for the work done, then this country cannot pay armed forces for the work they put up.

Its been years since I left, now I am still trying to decipher the money for the work concept. Let me be like that.:happy:

Doing everything for money is not understood by me. Even the governments borrowed this type of bargains when deciding the pay structure. What is the cost of this or that?

Since I am veteran, I would repeat one important clause in the job profile to be signed by each and every one who joins armed forces.

You will abide by the rule that you will execute the orders even if it is peril to the life.

My question is if everything is measured in money, then what is the cost of putting life in line of duty. George Fernandez while being Defence Minister he visited one of the field areas of the Army and said that if everything to be paid for the work done, then this country cannot pay armed forces for the work they put up.

Its been years since I left, now I am still trying to decipher the money for the work concept. Let me be like that.:happy:
Well, different situations for different people.

As for patriotism, I am of the opinion that every citizen doing his regular work is equally patriotic.

suri112000

As for patriotism, I am of the opinion that every citizen doing his regular work is equally patriotic.
The issue is not of patriotism but money for doing work. As of now, there is a shortage of 12000 officers in Army. Given a choice between a civilian post and army, all of them choose civilian post. When the civilian posts are filled, the spill over opt for Army as a last resort. Unless we make military service compulsory before assuming post in civil side like in France, this trend does not change. In France, all of the posts equivalent to IAS/IPS/IFS has a prerequisite ie compulsory military service.

Well.. there can be a lot of debate on this. In my opinion, hardly any one joins the military simply for the sake of patriotism, they may continue in the service for this reason. But most of the cadets join in because it's a good career, a government job, pensionable, and many other benefits. Even the fauji's family would prefer other careers, as a first choice.

As for shortage of officers, well, there isn't much shortage in the ranks, is there ? Skilled workers are in short supply everywhere, specially in the fast-changing environment.

The issue is not of patriotism but money for doing work. As of now, there is a shortage of 12000 officers in Army. Given a choice between a civilian post and army, all of them choose civilian post. When the civilian posts are filled, the spill over opt for Army as a last resort. Unless we make military service compulsory before assuming post in civil side like in France, this trend does not change. In France, all of the posts equivalent to IAS/IPS/IFS has a prerequisite ie compulsory military service.

suri112000

Well.. there can be a lot of debate on this. In my opinion, hardly any one joins the military simply for the sake of patriotism, they may continue in the service for this reason. But most of the cadets join in because it's a good career, a government job, pensionable, and many other benefits. Even the fauji's family would prefer other careers, as a first choice.

As for shortage of officers, well, there isn't much shortage in the ranks, is there ? Skilled workers are in short supply everywhere, specially in the fast-changing environment.
The issue started when I posted a YouTube video. I had no intention of making money by promoting the video. The issue took its own twist as someone claimed it is done with some interest in it. If every thing is done for the sake of money there are people to whom we owe big collectively. Time will come for sure to put things in order but by the time lot of irreversible damage is done like japan. Japan is still reeling under radiation owes and it will for next generations as well.

Anyway thanks for moving the stuff here.

The issue started when I posted a YouTube video. I had no intention of making money by promoting the video. The issue took its own twist as someone claimed it is done with some interest in it. If every thing is done for the sake of money there are people to whom we owe big collectively. Time will come for sure to put things in order but by the time lot of irreversible damage is done like japan. Japan is still reeling under radiation owes and it will for next generations as well.

Anyway thanks for moving the stuff here.
That, I can understand. There will always be detractors, however much well-intentioned you might be.

Welcome to the real world, bro, away from the camaraderie and common purpose of the soldiers's world. This is true dog-eat-dog scenario. Whatever you do, there will always be someone who will try to put you down. Just for the heck of it. The dictum is to put everyone else down, whether they have done anything or not. That way, when the dust settles, you are on top of whatever pile you are on.

Here, in this world, one has to keep running just to stay in place.

suri112000

That, I can understand. There will always be detractors, however much well-intentioned you might be.

Welcome to the real world, bro, away from the camaraderie and common purpose of the soldiers's world. This is true dog-eat-dog scenario. Whatever you do, there will always be someone who will try to put you down. Just for the heck of it. The dictum is to put everyone else down, whether they have done anything or not. That way, when the dust settles, you are on top of whatever pile you are on.

Here, in this world, one has to keep running just to stay in place.
I am not disturbed. I learnt this from trading.:D

Shortly i am embarking on full time trading with a big capital base. You would see me again when i make it big and consistent.

Till then i wish you all the best.