Day Traders Lounge.

These investment bankers and most research houses like CLSA etc are like pendulum. They royally fail to see what is coming and when the stuff has happened - rally in this case - they start coming up with rosy reports and recommendations. I don't even read their research notes let alone believing it. Don't get surprised if commodities corrects and this very bank comes up with bearish outlook. :)
10 years ago, GS was among the first to predict the end of commodity super cycle when everyone was talking of $150-200 for Nymex.

Jokes for the weekend. Waiting for the rest of the ministers to provide some more entertainment

Demonetisation has reduced crime rate in Mumbai: Manohar Parrikar

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...bai-manohar-parrikar/articleshow/55640882.cms

Rs 500/1000 scrapped on recommendations of RBI: Ravi Shankar Prasad

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...-ravi-shankar-prasad/articleshow/55640289.cms
Saffron robes ministers are also having their day under the sun. Uma Bharti is quoted to have said our reformist PM Modi ji has implemented Karl Marx idea on demonetization :D

I do not want to go into lengthy discussion about how many people pay IT, in this country, where more than 40% of the population is below poverty line and to prove my point I need to get answer for some of my queries.

Further, I also do not want to go into lengthy discussion about IT rates or legal exemptions available here, that increases the IT limit much above this basic exemption. IMO, one can earn about 4.5 lakhs (or even more) per year that too legally and without paying any IT.

The man is talking illogical, even in terms of statistics.

He is talking about a person not an IT payer and whose income is less than 2.5 lakhs. The man is saying, why he (the person) suddenly wants to spend (or to say he needs) more than 4000 per week

I think (and hope my thinking is right) an individual is not a family and we live in a family and a normal family has 5-6 members (parents, self, spouse and say 2 children). Then how much does he need to spend per week.

Or to say in simple terms, how much 6 individuals (say all of them have income below IT exemption limit) if living collectively in an house (which is known as home) need to spend per week, as per his logic.

Will someone answer.

Rish

Jokes for the weekend. Waiting for the rest of the ministers to provide some more entertainment

Demonetisation has reduced crime rate in Mumbai: Manohar Parrikar

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...bai-manohar-parrikar/articleshow/55640882.cms

Rs 500/1000 scrapped on recommendations of RBI: Ravi Shankar Prasad

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...-ravi-shankar-prasad/articleshow/55640289.cms
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Really Mr.Prasad ?...are you sure ? :lol::lol:

Rish

I do not want to go into lengthy discussion about how many people pay IT, in this country, where more than 40% of the population is below poverty line and to prove my point I need to get answer for some of my queries.

Further, I also do not want to go into lengthy discussion about IT rates or legal exemptions available here, that increases the IT limit much above this basic exemption. IMO, one can earn about 4.5 lakhs (or even more) per year that too legally and without paying any IT.

The man is talking illogical, even in terms of statistics.

He is talking about a person not an IT payer and whose income is less than 2.5 lakhs. The man is saying, why he (the person) suddenly wants to spend (or to say he needs) more than 4000 per week

I think (and hope my thinking is right) an individual is not a family and we live in a family and a normal family has 5-6 members (parents, self, spouse and say 2 children). Then how much does he need to spend per week.

Or to say in simple terms, how much 6 individuals (say all of them have income below IT exemption limit) if living collectively in an house (which is known as home) need to spend per week, as per his logic.

Will someone answer
Right person to answer is Mr.Montek Singh Ahluwalia......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Once he told a person can live in India at a cost of Rs.35/- (appr.)....we can check with him.....

Simple supply demand logic.
If people/herd see scarcity of any commodity, they try to store as much as they can irrespective of consumption.

Here one trader said he saved enough for his family for lifetime expenses.
He is still earning :D.
Consumption does not matters. Fear & greed that drives many thing.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Simple supply demand logic.
If people/herd see scarcity of any commodity, they try to store as much as they can irrespective of consumption.

Here one trader said he saved enough for his family for lifetime expenses.
He is still earning :D.
Consumption does not matters. Fear & greed that drives many thing.

Most logical answer as of now....:thumb::thumb::thumb: