Day Traders Lounge.

I have always found him to be quite neutral! Looks like you are a Arnab fan... :D
Arnab is chief justice.....
I stopped watching Arnab's show because it is simply a shouting match. Did watch his interview with Rahul Gandhi (whom he made squirm :D) and Raj Thackrey

cloudTrader

I replied and highlighted your portion of line that I have objection.

"BJP is in possession of more than Rs. 15,000 crore of party fund which surpasses Congress way ahead"

When you said 1500Cr black money of BJP without any source ? I said Ok lets agree for a sec

But then you say "surpasses Congress way ahead" ?

at least put the figure for Congress also from whatever your source is ?

if you don't have any figure for Congress, then you cannot put a comparison statement like this that shows your bias.

My argument is congress figure will be way high based on their 50 years of corruption.

I was hoping you will give me some figure and some source ...but instead you choose to deflect the issue.
I do not believe in washing the leaves , rather more important is curing the roots.

Neither I am trying to deflect from any point nor do I want to highlight some particular group. What I wanted to mention was that the chest beating which the current ruling party always adopt is unwarranted for as they themselves have same tactics which their predecessors tried their hands on.

They may be right about one thing - GDP will go up. Not in short term, but in the succeeding year. There will be a dip in the short term, which will form a smaller base for the next year to reflect. So, if the GDP growth goes down to, say, 6.5%, then it will be a smaller base.

If I earn Rs. 100 this year, Rs. 90 next year and again Rs. 99 in the second year, the second year's growth will be at 10%.
:lol: :lol: :lol: you are silent killer :rofl:

I replied and highlighted your portion of line that I have objection.

"BJP is in possession of more than Rs. 15,000 crore of party fund which surpasses Congress way ahead"

When you said 1500Cr black money of BJP without any source ? I said Ok lets agree for a sec

But then you say "surpasses Congress way ahead" ?

at least put the figure for Congress also from whatever your source is ?

if you don't have any figure for Congress, then you cannot put a comparison statement like this that shows your bias.

My argument is congress figure will be way high based on their 50 years of corruption.

I was hoping you will give me some figure and some source ...but instead you choose to deflect the issue.
I ask source for other's statement.
But I no need to give source for my statement.
Only other's statement are biased, not mine.

:p

Rish

I stopped watching Arnab's show because it is simply a shouting match. Did watch his interview with Rahul Gandhi (whom he made squirm :D) and Raj Thackrey
Debate should be honest....not to be one side...always he things he is chief justice of India..

He is not big....the banner is big (Times Now)....as a individual.....he is a ordinary person....as simple as that...

travi

Debate should be honest....not to be one side...always he things he is chief justice of India..

He is not big....the banner is big (Times Now)....as a individual.....he is a ordinary person....as simple as that...
Is he still there? I'd seen some fwds on WhatsApp that he's left T Now.