Day Traders Lounge.

rkripal

Wow. if anyone posted this about modi you would have gone sobbing to your boss to delete the post.

It is exactly what you are doing and accusing others of it. :rofl:
Chamcha posts never get deleted but the reply to the chamcha is deleted and warning issued. Happened to me.

Exactly. I am not mod chamcha or a bjptard.
Get a life....

We should move to cashless system. Already everyone has mobile phones. There must be some system by which I can transfer 100 rs to kirana shop wala by sending sms etc.
That will be the game changer. Each penny 'll be accounted then.
There already is unified payment interface launched recently.

Vivek
Arrebhai, need more info about that. I was about to propose something like that, even sent a message to Arun Jaitley during Aap ki Adalat yesterday (my msg wasn't aired)...

We should move to cashless system. Already everyone has mobile phones. There must be some system by which I can transfer 100 rs to kirana shop wala by sending sms etc.
That will be the game changer. Each penny 'll be accounted then.
haha kuchh bhi Sirji..;)
Educated India dont want a corruption free India.
Doctors,Engineers to fir bhuke mar jaayenge?How will they maintain a luxurious life?
Doctor-M.R.-Medical Shoppe-Xray centre/Bood Tests walo ki to vaat lag jaayegi.

If some1 is making say 5L per month,they r showing just 1L income.

Doctors Lobby,CA Lobby,Inki Lobby,Unki Lobby...they will fail Modi if he bought such system.

Chor log Modi ko 2017 me jitne hi nahi dege.:mad:

Kam akal ka garib aadmi pehle hi Modi se chida hua hai.Thats the ground reality inspite of his good work so far.

TradeJoker

haha kuchh bhi Sirji..;)
Educated India dont want a corruption free India.
Doctors,Engineers to fir bhuke mar jaayenge?How will they maintain a luxurious life?
Doctor-M.R.-Medical Shoppe-Xray centre/Bood Tests walo ki to vaat lag jaayegi.
Agree with that, Indian black money is in 30 countries, uneducated man is not going to do such complicated job of investment in foreign countries

HappyLife

Yes,I don't need any excuse to support our PM and a great work he is doing for my country....poor honest people standing in the line had no complaints....it is only few political parties and their bosses who are terribly inconvenienced by this move...

Smart_trade
Where to complain and to whom ??? ,
Already 200000 atm machines are over loaded and dont know whether they may survive till dec31.

So we need more than 200000 toll free numbers to complain.

People have no issues standing in line and little inconvenience they are willing to suffer for the enormous benefits which these measures will bring to the poor of this country...
Why subramania samy bash the Raguramrajan not for reducing the interest rate which may increase the cash-flow and the growth.
why the government's previous interest is to increase the cash flow and now its choking the cash flow(not reducing). why the government's stand change with in 2 months ?

Last edited:
One day my ATM card gets blocked, while I am out of home town for 4 weeks, another day the currency gets blocked. What next ? Bank account freeze ?? Demat account freeze ??

Whatever, I have so far done my bit by not queuing up at the Bank, will have to do so in a day or two. (not withstanding that I stood up in queue at an ATM, but got stood up at the last minute :D)