Day Traders Lounge.

princy01

Ok, the decision was a considered decision. Got it. No one is contesting the intention/decision. It is the implementation which has gone haywire. The Banks have all kinds of goof-ups, the ATMs were supposed to be shut down for 2 days, and are still not up. Don't say that these problems couldn't be anticipated by those very meticulous planners ?? Anyway, the dates keep extending.
What do you expect in a country like India? Perfect execution? Do we have a good society?

I had stand in the queue for ex-change, market will be forever , but this kind of situation comes once or few in life time . so dont want to miss the great experience :D .
Some are saying they were standing calmly and with the smile . But that is half news. Who are they?. They were house wifes , college students , retired peoples , VRS peoples ,small business vendors, auto drivers, coolies and people who earning meager salaries from tiny concerns/shops , Jobless fellows/searching for jobs. You cant see the people who working in corporates , tyre1, 2, 3, companies peoples.

Some people were happy coz grey-money has exposed.

Grey-money - the earning person who hide their money/savings from their family members/friends. Then that money is grey-money :lol:

Some were happy coz all the rich people are nailed. They think that almost all the rich people (Rich means who own the cars) are having truck load of Black-money in under grounds. They unaware that most of working people's IT will deduct from their salary. I feel the "Ignorance is Bliss" .

Students were also happy they will get their cut for exchange :D

Day by day the crowd is increasing instead of reducing. :confused:

What do you expect in a country like India? Perfect execution? Do we have a good society?
In 1978, 500rs is enough to support a middle class family (four members) . Average salary also around 500rs . so they never seen the 1000, 5000, 10000, notes and banning those denomination is perfect attack for Black money.

Today you can see the 500rs note in coolies pocket, even in beggars pockets . If only the 1000rs is banned, definitely there will less sufferings. If I want to hide my black money why I am going to use 500rs note, when 1000rs note will occupy less space :confused:

What do you think it is? You were expecting much more? Why not post your opinion about Indian society? What was the correct thing to do? What was the correct preparation for something of this scale and why wasn't it implemented when they were planning it for six months?

RockyRobust

fill ur food stocks.... as d traders go on strike
90lakhs trucks n 20lakhs buses may go off the road by monday. In all over india.
Yesterday at my native place I visited a nearby market which remains hustle bustle even at non-peak hours , was deserted even at peak hours. 40% shops had their shutters down at 6:00 pm in the evening & the rest were eyeing for people to enter their shops. The situation resembled an Economic Curfew.

I wish the situation doesn't deteriorates from here.

6 goli sine pe khao nei tu chup chup line pe khade ho ke desh seva mein bhag lo...:D
But in our country some intellectuals are "inconvenienced " by standing in line for 1-2 hours for the country .Same people may have stood 4 hours in line to get Reliance Jio sim for getting 3 months phokat Internet and they uploaded their selfie on social media after getting Reliance Jio sim by standing for 4 hours in line ,all were happy,no body felt any "inconvenience".People can sleep outside Apple shops to get IPhones and no one was "inconvenienced"

Smart_trade