Day Traders Lounge.

Beautiful tradition and dresses compared with the stupid IS and Islamic cloth rules, of course only for womans and not for the stupid mens who will beat there daughters and wifes if they do not follow those rules. But some womens seem to enjoy and even support this and will even blame there own daughters when not want to follow this rules from 1'000 and more years back.

Behind the Burqa: Oppression of Islamic Women

@TP

Just checked my Yahoo and there is no such kind of e-mail in my In box nor Spam box. So it may is regional, but thanks for the warning.

As we are with warnings in IT, I do recommend every reader here to use once the new version from AdwCleaner. Vere efficient and it even has found two Malware types in my system, which is made new every three months and very good protected. AdwCleaner v 5.030

Take care / Dan :)

@TP

Just checked my Yahoo and there is no such kind of e-mail in my In box nor Spam box. So it may is regional, but thanks for the warning.

As we are with warnings in IT, I do recommend every reader here to use once the new version from AdwCleaner. Vere efficient and it even has found two Malware types in my system, which is made new every three months and very good protected. AdwCleaner v 5.030

Take care / Dan :)
of course it is not from Yahoo administration. Look at the sender and recipient.

XRAY27

Wishing every body Happy 67th republic day...i salute the real hero's the great protectors of the country for there supreme sacrifice

Last edited: