Day Traders Lounge.

Raj232

is there any website or app where we can view the current prices of fruits and vegetables of any city or state in India ? :)
searched in google but most seem to be outdated and incorrect :)
Bigbasket also can be used, but jiomart is better...

iwillwin

is there any website or app where we can view the current prices of fruits and vegetables of any city or state in India ? :)
searched in google but most seem to be outdated and incorrect :)
is this some business requirement u need to visit local mandi...if it is routine house requirement there are plenty of options already suggested....sabji mandi visit is good gauge of inflation

Romeo1998

is this some business requirement u need to visit local mandi...if it is routine house requirement there are plenty of options already suggested....sabji mandi visit is good gauge of inflation
i daily need fruits of rs 200... but bigbasket does not give free home delivery...
i had used an app for veg n fruits called zepto... for 6 bananas they charged rs 42 , whereas in market it is available for rs 25...
i m searching for an app or service which can daily supply me fruits... i contacted many fruit vendors in byculla n dadar market too, no one is ready to give home delivery...
i have been using different apps for getting fruits, hence i wanted to know daily prices of local markets so i can know whether apps r charging me same amount or more... :)

i daily need fruits of rs 200... but bigbasket does not give free home delivery...
i had used an app for veg n fruits called zepto... for 6 bananas they charged rs 42 , whereas in market it is available for rs 25...
i m searching for an app or service which can daily supply me fruits... i contacted many fruit vendors in byculla n dadar market too, no one is ready to give home delivery...
i have been using different apps for getting fruits, hence i wanted to know daily prices of local markets so i can know whether apps r charging me same amount or more... :)
Bhai, there is a lot of price difference between online sellers and local vendors. You will get cheaper at local vendors.
BTW, JioMart supplies free of delivery charges and Grofers also gives free delivery for a supply of 200 minimum (here in NOIDA). Cant say for minimum amount for Mumbai.