Day Traders Lounge.

Is Youtube is trying to 'educate' us?
If I search for Mata Amritanandamayi I need only information on her organisation. I don't need to know what those who oppose her think and propagate. Youtube doesn't follow the same policy for searches on all personalities.
These foreign organisations have grown to such a position that they can even influence our opinions.

Nish

Is Youtube is trying to 'educate' us?
If I search for Mata Amritanandamayi I need only information on her organisation. I don't need to know what those who oppose her think and propagate. Youtube doesn't follow the same policy for searches on all personalities.
These foreign organisations have grown to such a position that they can even influence our opinions.
As far as I know, Wiki give better results on such subjects perticularly persons and books and biodata and organizations etc ! .. :)

Raj232

WFH To End From September 2021

Saurabh Govil, Global Head-HR, Wipro said that the company is planning, depending on the pandemic and third wave, to bring the employees back to the office from September 2021 as the vaccination has picked up.

We have vaccinated 58 percent of employees in the first dose and 10 percent in all doses, he said.

Speaking to the media, Govil said, “The return to office will vary from country to country and different stages of the epidemic. This will not be one size fits all. ”

Its peer companies TCS and Infosys are also planning to reinstate employees.

Jatin Dalal, Chief Financial Officer said, “We have brought strong growth to EPS of 41% YoY as we continue to invest to grow. At 103.7% of our revenue, our quarterly operating income remains healthy. I am also pleased to share that we managed to withdraw our first money from the world market banks for $ 750 million. ”

https://trak.in/tags/business/2021/...-from-this-date-30000-freshers-will-be-hired/

Raj232

Corona cases are rising since the past 2 days.. seems that there is not much control over the spread after a point..
https://www.traderji.com/community/...ever-before-crash.108847/page-53#post-1446466

Blood test CoviRisk TBNK to identify the risk status of COVID-19 patient
The new diagnostic test can identify the severity and prognosis, in triaging of hospitalised COVID-19 patients, and helps to determine if a patient might require IMV and ICU facility

This test can identify the severity and prognosis, in triaging of hospitalised COVID-19 patients, and helps to determine if a patient might require IMV (Intubation with Mechanical Ventilation) and ICU facility. The test is available in India for INR 4500 and the TAT is within 6 hours of receiving the sample.
https://health.economictimes.indiat...-the-risk-status-of-covid-19-patient/84609049

Sudden surge in Covid cases in Russia delays Sputnik's commercial rollout in India
There has been a delay of 5-6 weeks due to the situation in Russia but the authorities hope that the process will smoothen by August-end or early September

Diplomatic sources from Moscow told ET that local production of Sputnik V in India will increase substantially from August-September, enabling a smooth rollout. Russia, which had managed the pandemic effectively and opened its borders for certain countries, including India, has witnessed over 20,000 cases a day. Following this, the Russian authorities have pushed their vaccination drive at home delaying exports, sources explained. Flights from New Delhi to Moscow were operational even during the second wave in India.
https://health.economictimes.indiat...sputniks-commercial-rollout-in-india/84625780

'One Health' concept recognizes that animal and human health are inter-dependent: Atul Chaturvedi

What does the One Health Concept stand for?
It has been seen in the recent past that various health related issues having enormous socio-economic impact across the globe are emerging. These include emergence of new infections, re-emergence of existing diseases that are often neglected, detection of antimicrobial resistance at human-animal-environment interface and influence of climate change on vector-borne diseases and vector epidemiology.

Global health is facing growing threats posed by emerging zoonoses and impacted as loss of hundreds of billions of US dollars causing massive economic damage in the past 20 years. An estimated 1.7 million viral species are circulating among wildlife and 50 % of these have the potential to cause human infections. Emergence of novel viruses and pandemics are usually influenced by socio environmental factors.

https://health.economictimes.indiat...ept-of-animal-husbandry-dairying-goi/84593264

Last edited:

Nish

Corona cases are rising since the past 2 days.. seems that there is not much control over the spread after a point..

Blood test CoviRisk TBNK to identify the risk status of COVID-19 patient

Sudden surge in Covid cases in Russia delays Sputnik's commercial rollout in India

'One Health' concept recognizes that animal and human health are inter-dependent: Atul Chaturvedi
Why not think positively about 69% Indians already aquired Anti-Bodies ! :)

Raj232

Why not think positively about 69% Indians already aquired Anti-Bodies ! :)
Hi Nish,

Whether we think positively or negatively will not impact the outcome. The fact being that cases are rising. Micro-management of the COVID hotspots is the need of the hour.