Day Traders Lounge.

What is the difference between Lockdown and Quarantine ? It seems that the police is very active in Surat (I am in Delhi at present).

I don't know if I posted this earlier, but quarantine violaters in Surat are being punished with fines upto Rs. 25000 !!

1585800869352.png

This was for boys on joyride - 3 on 1 bike :)

KAL.YUG

What is the difference between Lockdown and Quarantine ? It seems that the police is very active in Surat (I am in Delhi at present).

I don't know if I posted this earlier, but quarantine violaters in Surat are being punished with fines upto Rs. 25000 !!

View attachment 41347

This was for boys on joyride - 3 on 1 bike :)

If they don't pay the fine will they be put in prison? ... but once in prison they will have to be released (as per SC order) to avoid over crowding.

If they don't pay the fine will they be put in prison? ... but once in prison they will have to be released (as per SC order) to avoid over crowding.
You don't know Surat, bro. From jail, they may be delegated for "useful" work like cleaning the streets or stitching the masks etc.

Even in regular days, the subjail in Surat was famous for its Bhajia shop, where the prisoners worked and sold bhajias, very tasty and cheaper than the market :D It was very famous and bang on the Ring Road.