Day Traders Lounge.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Probably he will be extradited to US for leaking confidential documents which proved US was spying on all world leaders including even their citizens. Irony is that people were angry that Apple/Microsoft/FB were sharing information with NSA and same people are happy to have always-listening speakers in their home!

KAL.YUG

Probably he will be extradited to US for leaking confidential documents which proved US was spying on all world leaders including even their citizens. Irony is that people were angry that Apple/Microsoft/FB were sharing information with NSA and same people are happy to have always-listening speakers in their home!
Wonder how many will stand/fight for him!!
Looks like ... his time is up.
(Sad)

On the auspicious occasion of Sri Rama Navami, here is a classical composition of a Bhakta Ramadasu keertana, sung in a mellifluous and deeply devotional voice by Bala Murali Krishna.

I believe this is a very important quote with much deeper implications!

KAL.YUG

The phone bill was exceptionally high in lacs. Father called a family meeting to discuss.

Dad: This is unacceptable. I don't use home phone, I use my work phone.

Mum: Me too. I hardly use home phone. I use my companies phone

Son: I use my office mobile, I never use the home phone.

All of them shocked and together looked at the kamwali who's patiently listening to them.

Kamwali bai: "What? So we all use our work phones. What's the Big deal??

I can quote reams and reams of research on this to prove that climate change is for real. It is just not that, the planetary boundaries are also collapsing one after the other. We are staring at an apocalypse and a very dystopian future if necessary steps aren't taken in time. It is a very precarious scenario and we are living on borrowed time, hanging in my just a thread.

The problem I have with important decision makers all over the world majorly is that we are not holistically looking at the issues that plague us and would hit us hard. We are just using a very narrow lens. It is criminal because we as custodians of our planet's natural resources are doing 0 in terms of safeguarding it for our next generations to come. We must all remember that there is no interstellar travel yet and worse off, no planet B!
Yeah, the climate change is real, as are many other changes in nature.

Nowadays karela doesn't taste as bitter as it used to, the french beans hardly need any stringing, sometimes you get funny sweetish tasting potatoes, the onion doesn't make your eyes water as much as it used to, and Maggi has become a staple food.

Maybe the nature is changing, maybe it's just ageing :D