Day Traders Lounge.

TradeJoker

No connection me - Vijay mallya :D

... and the Gods are not safe either.

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...a-swamy-temple-golden-crowns-missing-5567115/

Three golden crowns go missing from Tirupati temple

By PTI |Tirupati |Published: February 3, 2019 5:31:20 pm

Sri Govindaraja Swamy temple (Wikimedia Commons)

Three golden crowns, collectively weighing about 1.3 kg, were reported missing from Sri Govindaraja Swamy temple at Tirupati, its officials said on Sunday.

The crowns adorned the statues of deities Lord Venkateswara, Sri Lakshmi and Sri Padmavathi at an ancient shrine inside the temple complex. They were reported missing on Saturday night, a security official of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) told PTI.

Surveillance camera footage was being examined to track the culprits, he said.

The TTD has also filed a complaint with police who have started a probe, he said.

Police said they have registered a case but no arrest has been made so far.

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...a-swamy-temple-golden-crowns-missing-5567115/

imaginery gods but gold is real, cant blame thieves for thinking rationally :DD
Then the thieves must be day traders, looking only at the price action and not the long term fundamentals :D

Last edited:
A very strange news item.

https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/this-m...e-his-parents-for-giving-birth-to-him-1989276

This Mumbai Man Wants To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him

A 27-year-old from Mumbai is planning to sue his parents for giving birth to him without his consent. Raphael Samuel has made news around the world after reports emerged that he is taking his parents to court for giving birth to him. A committed antinatalist, he believes it is morally wrong of people to procreate as it only leads to misery and burdens the earth's resources.

Antinatalism is a school of thought that argues that human life is so full of suffering that people should stop having children for reasons of compassion.
According to the Guardian, Mr Samuel wrote in a Facebook post that he loves his parents, but they had him for their own "joy and their pleasure." The post now seems to have been deleted, though other posts on antinatalism remain on his feed. "Why must I suffer? Why must I work? Someone had you for their pleasure," reads one of them.

In an interview to Latestly, Mr Samuel explains: "Procreation is the most narcissistic act on Earth. Ask anyone why they procreate it will always start with 'I wanted.' Introducing a child into a world that is suffering is wrong. An antinatalist's agenda is to convince people to stop reproducing. Why? Because life involves a lot of suffering."

In a Facebook post this morning, he also shared his mother's views on his plans to sue her. "I must admire my son's temerity to want to take his parents to court knowing both of us are lawyers. If Raphael could come up with a rational explanation as to how we could have sought his consent to be born, I will accept my fault," reads the post, attributed to Mr Samuel's mother, Kavita Karnad Samuel.

Though many have called him out for his "ingratitude" and "ridiculous case", Mr Samuel continues to preach about antinatalism on his Facebook page, Nihilanand.

ha ha
nice read
though not agree, to sue his parents, for the explanation given by his mother

but agree when he says
"it is morally wrong of people to procreate as it only leads to misery and burdens the earth's resources. "

As I also opine that population burden is the mother of all (read 90%+) problems. You name a problem and ultimately you will find its roots in over population

KAL.YUG

ha ha
nice read
though not agree, to sue his parents, for the explanation given by his mother

but agree when he says
"it is morally wrong of people to procreate as it only leads to misery and burdens the earth's resources. "

As I also opine that population burden is the mother of all (read 90%+) problems. You name a problem and ultimately you will find its roots in over population

Is it time already ... for culling of Humans ?