Day Traders Lounge.

I believe, eventually, all systems will end at the same point one day.

Unreasonable would be to stop excessive capitalism i.e spending unnecessarily on every thing and anything - more then our need
The more the world competes for GDP numbers the more closer we move to destruction (of our Eco system).

I don't want to the world to become Unreasonable and start spending less because......
I have investments in the stock market. And I also enjoy trading.

:p
Of course, nothing will remain forever, that's not up for debate but it's about making things better, as much as we can, while we're here.

But capitalism has no direct bearing on spending, it merely means :
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/capitalism
an economic system in which investment in and ownership of the means of production, distribution, and exchange of wealth is made and maintained chiefly by private individuals or corporations, especially as contrasted to cooperatively or state-owned means of wealth.
The reason people might think capitalism has anything to do with spending is because it's been the only system that's been able to facilitate rapid economic growth & improve people's lives to the extent where they have any disposable income at all whereas under other systems, most people weren't even able to meet their basic needs. Nonetheless, people can be capitalist & still choose to spend wisely, & not be obsessed with GDP or destroy the eco-system. It's all about people wanting to make better choices.
Believe it or not, people are/were more uncaring towards the eco-system when they are/were poor & miserable because at that point, their lives are all about survival & making things better for themselves & their families, & doing whatever it takes to accomplish that goal, plus, they don't have sophisticated knowledge of all things that surround them; today, the most eco-friendly countries are developed Western & Northern European countries because capitalism put them in a position whereby they can give up some economic growth for the sake of environment, whereas developing countries, where vast majority of people are poor, aren't always willing to do that because people have other priorities.

Well then, you're sending mixed messages to the world. :p

KAL.YUG

Of course, nothing will remain forever, that's not up for debate but it's about making things better, as much as we can, while we're here.

But capitalism has no direct bearing on spending, it merely means :
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/capitalism

The reason people might think capitalism has anything to do with spending is because it's been the only system that's been able to facilitate rapid economic growth & improve people's lives to the extent where they have any disposable income at all whereas under other systems, most people weren't even able to meet their basic needs. Nonetheless, people can be capitalist & still choose to spend wisely, & not be obsessed with GDP or destroy the eco-system. It's all about people wanting to make better choices.
Believe it or not, people are/were more uncaring towards the eco-system when they are/were poor & miserable because at that point, their lives are all about survival & making things better for themselves & their families, & doing whatever it takes to accomplish that goal, plus, they don't have sophisticated knowledge of all things that surround them; today, the most eco-friendly countries are developed Western & Northern European countries because capitalism put them in a position whereby they can give up some economic growth for the sake of environment, whereas developing countries, where vast majority of people are poor, aren't always willing to do that because people have other priorities.

Well then, you're sending mixed messages to the world. :p

Newbie Day-Trader Bhai

I totally ... agree with you
.... totally.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bhai
All I did was posted a link to an article and then responded to your post jokingly.

Believe it or not, since than my heart beat was moving from (analogically speaking) previous 2 days S3 and R3 .
Today morning I met my doctor and asked him to prescribe some medicine for the heart to beat in a straight line.....
..... I mean normally. He advised me to go with the trend.

You don't have to agree with me but I will agree with you.

I hope you understand

Thank you
K

Newbie Day-Trader Bhai

I totally ... agree with you
.... totally.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bhai
All I did was posted a link to an article and then responded to your post jokingly.

Believe it or not, since than my heart beat was moving from (analogically speaking) previous 2 days S3 and R3 .
Today morning I met my doctor and asked him to prescribe some medicine for the heart to beat in a straight line.....
..... I mean normally. He advised me to go with the trend.

You don't have to agree with me but I will agree with you.

I hope you understand

Thank you
K
I didn't intend to FORCE you to agree with me but I don't think there's any harm in people with different view-points discussing things. I believe all of us learn & grow as people when we discuss things with someone who disagrees (though I DO understand that sometimes, it can be mentally tiring, I've also experienced that in the past) because it challenges us & brings out a perspective that we mayn't have previously considered whereas discussing things with someone who agrees with us adds very little value to any of us.

Anyway, I understand where you're coming from, which is why I don't usually post a lot about anything on forums because people often see any disagreement as a contest or a battle rather than a potential place for peronal growth, & either get very aggressive or very defensive. Anyway, I'll shut up now. Sorry for the trouble. I hope you have a good day. :)

KAL.YUG

I didn't intend to FORCE you to agree with me but I don't think there's any harm in people with different view-points discussing things. I believe all of us learn & grow as people when we discuss things with someone who disagrees (though I DO understand that sometimes, it can be mentally tiring, I've also experienced that in the past) because it challenges us & brings out a perspective that we mayn't have previously considered whereas discussing things with someone who agrees with us adds very little value to any of us.

Anyway, I understand where you're coming from, which is why I don't usually post a lot about anything on forums because people often see any disagreement as a contest or a battle rather than a potential place for peronal growth, & either get very aggressive or very defensive. Anyway, I'll shut up now. Sorry for the trouble. I hope you have a good day. :)

For me, where I am coming from is "the past", where I will be going is "the future".
When we are in a bad trade we have to book loss and move on in search for another potential trade.
waiting to exit may be futile.

Thank you and you have a good day and a successful week ahead.

:)

India Extends USD 1.4 Billion Assistance To Maldives

..and some time ago Pakistan received $6billion from Saudi. Then Sri Lanka had a constitutional crisis a few days ago. Looks like a lot of our smaller neighbours have huge problems. Thank God we are relatively stable.

Hema123

Dream Believe Achieve

Raj232

I came across a new term "protection from assert". Never seen it before, but can derive the meaning from the context. Googled it but was unable to find anything specific. Can anyone explain its exact meaning and usage ?

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/p-c...aging-reputation-in-aircel-maxis-case-1964718

It seems to be a mismatch of the letters "r" and "s"
thehindubusinessline.com/info-tech/aircel-maxis-case-protection-from-arrest-to-chidambaram-extended-till-jan-11/article25769969.ece

A Delhi court on Tuesday extended till January 11 the protection granted to former Union minister P Chidambaram and his son from arrest in the Aircel-Maxis scam.