Day Traders Lounge.

Riskyman

Last set of numbers from 628 polling booths which have been traditionally swinging. Congress is likely to win Rajasthan comfortably.
Do you think congress can pull off a win in the other two states? Also, will winning Rajasthan be a significant from market perspective?
What about Telangana, MP, Mizoram and chattisgarh? All these results will be declared on 11th Dec right?
Sorry I dont know much about politics at all. Just know that MP and chattisgarh are BJP strong hold.

If you or anyone can keep this thread updated on the political drama as it unfolds, it will be nice.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Do you think congress can pull off a win in the other two states? Also, will winning Rajasthan be a significant from market perspective?
What about Telangana, MP, Mizoram and chattisgarh? All these results will be declared on 11th Dec right?
Sorry I dont know much about politics at all. Just know that MP and chattisgarh are BJP strong hold.

If you or anyone can keep this thread updated on the political drama as it unfolds, it will be nice.
The market will reveal results to you don't worry.

edit : analysis

one state loss, market will not move much (usual +- 1%)
two state+ loss, market will go down further

KAL.YUG

The day when you'll have the feeling "Today morning I woke up at night"
you'll get to know that politics is every where...
it is in the support/resistance, it is in the pivot, it is in the Bull, it is in the Bear, it is in the stop loss.

:p :p :p :DD