Day Traders Lounge.

NJ23

I have deleted fighting posts from both sides...if this continues we may have to lock and eventually close this thread. Sad to see the kind of people we have...supposed to be grown up guys....

Smart_trade

Tlahuicole

I have deleted fighting posts from both sides...if this continues we may have to lock and eventually close this thread. Sad to see the kind of people we have...supposed to be grown up guys....

Smart_trade
ST bro is possible to make this thread where only ids which are more than an year old can only participate? If possible request you to do that.

I am not sure why fight starts everywhere. Seriously I just don't get it :mad:

ST bro is possible to make this thread where only ids which are more than an year old can only participate? If possible request you to do that.

Agree with you 100%.

But we have at least one or two persons here which only have one interest: Terrorize the forum with there posts and arguments and take it as granted that others are stupid to not recognize who is behind the avatar they come up again and again. It is absolute sad that such people exist and it is absolute sad for the forum that such people, at least for the moment now, not can be stopped effectively. I hope the admins works on this to stop the terror we say day by day at least from one of the mind sickest person I have ever seen in this forum

XRAY27

Agree with you 100%.

But we have at least one or two persons here which only have one interest: Terrorize the forum with there posts and arguments and take it as granted that others are stupid to not recognize who is behind the avatar they come up again and again.
Tlahuicole and somatung

Let us ignore the ID and person..don't reply to his post/s...which we are doing for some ID's in general chit chat thread of Tp Bhai thread...we are giving too much head ache to ST da !!!:confused:

Last edited: